Nissan Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
1985 z31 300zx NA

I am in a circle of confusion and have no idea where to continue. I went on a 20 min trip to a gym after school. The car sat for about an hour and a half, I got in started it up went out into the street and died in the middle of an intersection. I pushed it into the parking lot and tried to start it. It starts and runs for about 10-15 seconds then lowers to 500rpm or less then dies in a choking manner. If I start it and give it gas it dies out. I have a full tank, I got gas the morning of.

I got it towed to the shop i work at. I checked to see if the engine was getting fuel by removing one of the lines that lead to the engine after the fuel filter then turning the key to the run position and plenty of fuel fed out. I read online about people having problem with their MAF so I got that removed and cleaned then reinstalled it and tried to start it up again but same story. Starts but won’t idle, if anyone has any idea please let me know.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.