Nissan Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

· Locked and Loaded
4,098 Posts
fantastic Tim, i just got my 240's from there, ill post this in the 240 section too.

· Banned
5,869 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
rustyholtzen said:
what the diff between 88 and 87 and on that same note what the diff if any between 86 and 87 besides the body? :fluffy:
Z31.com has the answers you need. ;) There are numerous differences: transmission, engine changes, more emissions equipment... etc.

· Registered
25 Posts
♣Zen31ZR♣ said:
Z31.com has the answers you need. ;) There are numerous differences: transmission, engine changes, more emissions equipment... etc.
but can i swap the motor that i just finshed building for my 86 in to my 87 and it still be the same wiring har or not. It would it just be a nice and smooth swap?

· Banned
5,869 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
rustyholtzen said:
but can i swap the motor that i just finshed building for my 86 in to my 87 and it still be the same wiring har or not. It would it just be a nice and smooth swap?
Should bolt right in. Not much changed that way. Wiring should be pretty much the same, too.

· Registered
11 Posts

· Banned
5,533 Posts
I don't really know which one to get... It's got 84-86 then skips 87 and it goes to 88... I wonder which one I should use..

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.