Where's Amy??? She's got a nice 200SX

·
Registered
781 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Sentrixx said:
Where is all my Beotchs!?!?!?

Added by Boosterwitch:
This is your warning. This forum is not for childish outbreaks like this. Go to the Off Topic area for that. Maybe I should set up a Preschool section?? Please stay on topic. Thanks
Maybe you should just kiss my ass? It was a damn joke.. You can take your new " POWER " and blow it out your tail pipe... TATA Or take a pill and relax.

·
Registered
235 Posts
Re: Re: ??????????

Sentrixx said:

Maybe you should just kiss my ass? It was a damn joke.. You can take your new " POWER " and blow it out your tail pipe... TATA Or take a pill and relax.
Power is nice:cool:

The whole fixed up car relm is not very friendly to women. Even if you were joking with that post, you did not indicate it in any way. Sorry, but I'm not going to allow this. You had your warning.

·
Registered
781 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Re: Re: Re: ??????????

Boosterwitch said:

Power is nice:cool:

The whole fixed up car relm is not very friendly to women. Even if you were joking with that post, you did not indicate it in any way. Sorry, but I'm not going to allow this. You had your warning.
True, and you acting like a child is also not very friendly as you would say.

·
NPM Executive Editor
214 Posts
Re: Re: Re: Re: ??????????

Sentrixx said:

True, and you acting like a child is also not very friendly as you would say.
I think the point still stands that starting a thread like you did was in poor taste. Also this forum is not a place for free speech. When I post, l look at it like I'm in someone else's house and am respectful of that.

If that's your idea of a joke than you need to take your comments somewhere else. Nobody here will find it funny and I doubt the moderators will tolerate it.

Lets move on shall we?

:)

·
Registered
126 Posts
Wait a min.......I don't know anyone who disrespects girls who fix up their cars. I've only heard compliments and that there should be more. What could be better than a girl sharing the same interest as a guy? Well ok...........nm.

·
Registered
781 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: ??????????

SR20AL said:

I think the point still stands that starting a thread like you did was in poor taste. Also this forum is not a place for free speech. When I post, l look at it like I'm in someone else's house and am respectful of that.

If that's your idea of a joke than you need to take your comments somewhere else. Nobody here will find it funny and I doubt the moderators will tolerate it.

Lets move on shall we?

:)
Well what ever...as far as I can see no ladys on here so far havn't spoken there opinion. And that's I would care to hear about anyhow. But until then, I will stand behind anything I say weather someone disagrees. <period>

Happy posting!

·
Registered
60 Posts
It wasn't cool

Sentrixx said:

Well what ever...as far as I can see no ladys on here so far havn't spoken there opinion. And that's I would care to hear about anyhow. But until then, I will stand behind anything I say weather someone disagrees. <period>

Happy posting!
I'm a woman, and here is my opinion:

I'm disappointed to find a comment such as yours as the first message on this board. It was exactly of the nature some of the founders hoped to keep off the women's board. Honestly, how could you possibly think women would find that funny - especially with no indication you were joking? It looks like you are just trying to CYA after the fact. Please reread your posts another time or two and decide if they're really appropriate before you hit "Submit".

--Sarah
1991 300ZXTT
279 RWHP

·
Registered
77 Posts
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: ??????????

Sentrixx said:

Happy posting!
I agree with Sarah. I don't take your comment too much to heart but it is disrespectful. If you were just joking, please think twice before submitting those comments. We are trying to promote a board inclusive of everyone and, especially in this forum, to promote other women to keep working on their cars and not be discouraged or intimidated by those remarks.

·
Still moderating..sorta
1,324 Posts

·
Registered
83 Posts
khemicol said:
Brutally modified!!!! Look out for it, it might just smoke by you.
Amy Doesnt play lol
LOL thanks,,,,,,well right now its back to just exhaust and intake cuz I sold some stuff including the nitrous. Moving to bigger and better things now. Vroooom Psssssssssssst lol just a clue of whats coming hopefully by the mid/end of summer.

·
SLAVE TO THE GRIND
149 Posts
WELCOME ALL LADIES...

Amy when are you gonna be down this way so we can race????:D :D

1 - 20 of 36 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.