Nissan Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
N

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Yo wasup, any and all nissan enthusiast who live in the 805 area code who wanna meet up and chill, "let's do it" contact me thru AIM for details.

C

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Turbo Se-R in the 805 right here. I think I am the only one in the 805 though :(

Frank

N

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
turbo se-r ehh? coo, u wanna meet up some time and chill or whatever? or whatever lol

N

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
coo, that makes three of us so far.......

N

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
we can have a three way race, i shouldnt even mention it, i might end up losing:rolleyes:

C

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
huh huh, you said "3 way" :)

SE-Riously, when are we going to meet up? I like the sound of Friday nights, we can caravan to all the cruise scenes. My girlfriend also has an SE-R (98), and her sister may be buying a new Spec V this week.

805, I know you work until 10pm, do you get off any earlier ever?

N

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
nope, i'd be lucky if i ever did, only weekends, those are about the only days i get off......on fridays, i sometimes get off earlier...like at 7

N

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
of course we're down Liu...........gotta show for the nissan community....

·
Registered
30 Posts
hey hey.....now you cant forget about this 805er here lol hey all ya 805 heads meet up at the mobil gas station in the best buy parking lot no later then 715am we(nissanpower805 and maybe some guy i know with a spec-v) go caravan down to lui place and meet up with mroe nissans and then roll down...anyhow hope to hear from ya...... do u 805 have pix of ur ride or no?

·
Registered
385 Posts
ATTENTION 805 PEEPS!! i live in oxnard i may have talked to some of you guys before but we have a nissan crew in the 805!! and its starting out strong and dedicated...this is our lie up so far...skyline r34 gtr vspec2(for reals!!)
1 300zx
1 200sx
1 maxima
1 g20
1 240sx
3 sentras(se,se-r,spec v)
we always kick it together so i really would like you guys to come check it out its definitly worth coming out to chill with us...all of our cars have plenty of work in them we have all out show cars and fast cars as well so please respond asap to meet up

[email protected]

·
Registered
30 Posts
what sthe g20 have on it??? i think i've seen ya around but not sure..... whats thes name of your crew??? and whats the info on all ya cars i wouldnt mind stopping by and shyt to see ya guys/ladies shyt :0) ight yo if u have aol or yahoo hit me up on talking my s/n on there is GeeKnow805 on both so later or hit me up on email @ [email protected]

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
SE-R SPec V

yo was up, im a 805 spec V here, trying to find peeps, wednesday i saw some fool with a white spec V with rims and exhaust, i gots a AZtec Spec V, so just holla if you meet some time.

·
Registered
30 Posts
that white se-r spec-v lives on the base if im not mistaken i seen him drive onto it so ya lol anyhow theres alot of spec-v out here....which one do u have is it stock or que? LoL hey peace

1 - 15 of 15 Posts