Nissan Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
513 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yeah, I was just curious. I know all of ya'll from the other
board so I know each one of you is capable. However, it just
seems like a lot of mods for such a tiny group.

·
freakish poster
1,236 Posts
Maybe because the Alty boys misbehave?

·
Friends of ours...
1,346 Posts
I suggested all three because between Slurp, Scott, and myself, we'd be on almost 24/7 to keep the "sergedogs" out.

BTW have you seen "sergio" spelled backwards post up on .net? Same a$$holio.

·
Registered
513 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
OhTwoAltimaSE said:
I suggested all three because between Slurp, Scott, and myself, we'd be on almost 24/7 to keep the "sergedogs" out.

Oh, I get it!
Moderators/bouncers...e x c e l l e n t!!!

No Ruben, I have not been back to .net since
coming over here.

·
ex-Super *********
1,410 Posts
The reasons some sections dont have mods is that most of the mods here volunteered for certain sections and nobody has asked to mod those ones yet. There are a few Super Moderators around, they can moderate all sections. Like me :D

·
Registered
513 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
PatScottAKA99XE said:
The reasons some sections dont have mods is that most of the mods here volunteered for certain sections and nobody has asked to mod those ones yet. There are a few Super Moderators around, they can moderate all sections. Like me :D
Just wait til the guys at Maxima.org figure out there's a
Max forum over here. They're be all over it like white on rice!
Mr. Super Mod, you better get ready for the onslaught!

·
ex-Super *********
1,410 Posts
I think I handle it. I am sorta known around here as the fire shitting, hard ass moderator. I take no shit. If you find some of the biggest flame wars here, chances are my name is in there somewhere. I never start it crap with anyone, but if someone starts with me or another member for no reason, they probly will end up banned. I do have a good side however. I am a ASE master tech and, not to gloat, I know my shit about cars. I am always willing to answer questions on the board, email, and AIM.
If you alti guys ever need something, just ask.

·
Registered
513 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
PatScottAKA99XE said:
I think I handle it. I am sorta known around here as the fire shitting, hard ass moderator. I take no shit. If you find some of the biggest flame wars here, chances are my name is in there somewhere. I never start it crap with anyone, but if someone starts with me or another member for no reason, they probly will end up banned. I do have a good side however. I am a ASE master tech and, not to gloat, I know my shit about cars. I am always willing to answer questions on the board, email, and AIM.
Kewl...thanks for the offer!!!

·
Registered
169 Posts
OhTwoAltimaSE said:

That's him???

·
Registered
178 Posts
PatScottAKA99XE said:
Thanks man...

·
Hazardously WASTED
147 Posts
So, umm...why does the Altima forum on this board have 4 mods
while others don't have any?

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

its cause they be special

·
Yea, I'm a freak..
560 Posts
gtw00 said:
So, umm...why does the Altima forum on this board have 4 mods
while others don't have any?

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

its cause they be special
yes we are :D but take a look through the other sections.

·
West Coast *******
1,127 Posts
PatScottAKA99XE said:
Pat is one of the bigger hardasses here :D He has his own set of rules that no one else really knows. I'm also one of the other super moderators around here, so I think between Pat, Me, and the others, we can handle the onslaught. If someone pisses me off, they'll either:
A) Get an earful of what I think of them
or
B) Find themselves Banned.

We believe firmly in the saying "Take no prisoners!"

Anyone brave enough to let the Maxima Guys know what we've got out here? I'm up for a challenge. :D

·
I HEART GOAT JUICE
330 Posts
I love the Mod God complex :cool:

·
I miss good ol' OT
1,716 Posts
I'd be happy to go drop a note on their board. I like fireworks!:D

Watcha want me to say?

1 - 20 of 24 Posts