Nissan Forum banner

1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
FIVE SPEED&FOAM INJECTION
Joined
·
1,541 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey, any of you 240 guys know if there is anything funny with the doors that wouldnt allow them to have an acuator added for power door locks? Im hoping to get an answer from someone with 240Z experience and who has done an alarm on one..........not a Z31 guy making a hypothesis.....thanks!
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
3,785 Posts
Z32 doors are the funny ones. 240Z doors are pretty straight forward. One suggestion would be to take off the door panel and look inside. But hey, maybe that's too easy...... ;)
 

·
FIVE SPEED&FOAM INJECTION
Joined
·
1,541 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
boy youre a real funny one...........dont you think we already did that jack*** ? how the F*** are you going to put actuators in over the door panels.........didnt I ask for stupid people not to reply to this thread.......and as a stupid person will do from time to time, you had to push the envelope...................Z32s are not difficult either....you put one actuator on the drivers door if its power---- theyre central locking...........youre just a moron is what the problem is


I fixed it by the way....thanks for the help ****face!
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
3,785 Posts
So what's the answer, smart guy. Maybe the other 240 guys here want to know too.... ;)
 

·
FIVE SPEED&FOAM INJECTION
Joined
·
1,541 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited by Moderator)
The lock was broken, it just had to be repaired


Yeah---- the (a whole 5 of them) 240 guys would like to know. I was attempting to help one of my friends in Atlanta----its a little difficult when you in Ft Myers. So he sent me pictures etc etc.
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
3,785 Posts
Oh, I see. Somehow I got the idea somebody was dumb enough to let you touch their 240Z....... ;)
 

·
FIVE SPEED&FOAM INJECTION
Joined
·
1,541 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
OH ITS YOU!!!!!!!!!!! Why the hell did you change your name? I was like "WHO THE F IS THIS ***HOLE?!?!?!?!" I just know figured out who it was b/c of your signature.

Who would let me touch their 240ZX.........HMMMMM well here are some pictures of an install that I did so ..........why dont you give me your opinion Mr Dingle Berries:)
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
3,554 Posts
0341TODD said:
OH ITS YOU!!!!!!!!!!! Why the hell did you change your name? I was like "WHO THE F IS THIS ***HOLE?!?!?!?!" I just know figured out who it was b/c of your signature.

Who would let me touch their 240ZX.........HMMMMM well here are some pictures of an install that I did so ..........why dont you give me your opinion Mr Dingle Berries:)

I knew something was up... I didn't think you'd talk that way to Eric, well at least in the public here.
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
3,554 Posts

·
Banned
Joined
·
3,785 Posts
0341TODD said:
boy youre a real funny one...........dont you think we already did that jack*** ? how the F*** are you going to put actuators in over the door panels.........didnt I ask for stupid people not to reply to this thread.......and as a stupid person will do from time to time, you had to push the envelope...................Z32s are not difficult either....you put one actuator on the drivers door if its power---- theyre central locking...........youre just a moron is what the problem is


I fixed it by the way....thanks for the help ****face!
I don't care if it's me or not, you don't talk this way to anybody. Rep will be lost for this.
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
3,785 Posts
0341TODD said:
OH ITS YOU!!!!!!!!!!! Why the hell did you change your name? I was like "WHO THE F IS THIS ***HOLE?!?!?!?!" I just know figured out who it was b/c of your signature.

Who would let me touch their 240ZX.........HMMMMM well here are some pictures of an install that I did so ..........why dont you give me your opinion Mr Dingle Berries:)
In any case, you should have known I was a mod because of the dark italics in my name, plus if you would have looked in "forum leaders" you would have seen my name....... But I guess a stupid excuse is better than no excuse at all. Well, no it's not, but maybe it is to you...... :rolleyes:
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
3,554 Posts
♣Zen31ZR♣ said:
In any case, you should have known I was a mod because of the dark italics in my name, plus if you would have looked in "forum leaders" you would have seen my name....... But I guess a stupid excuse is better than no excuse at all. Well, no it's not, but maybe it is to you...... :rolleyes:


OWN3D.............
 

·
FIVE SPEED&FOAM INJECTION
Joined
·
1,541 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
no, not owned Jake......and dont lie--- you have NOTHING like that in your car, that was 2 weeks worth of install for me too do----I dont care how good your nieghbor is or what kind of High School riggin you come up with.

Anyways...... Whats another rep point to me---- Im on my way to 50 LOL.......When I eventually get kicked off I will just start a new screen name.
I think that its gay we have so many rules....I understand the PG-13 thing....but I have every right to talk to someone like that when they are being a smart a**. I think that is ridiculous.........I have done more to my car in the time that I have had it then I think the rest of you may ever do ( with the exception of Jamesz) I could care less to look at anything identifying anyone as a mod--- I dont ever pay attention to the fact that your name is BOLD ITALICS or whatever. There is no need to edit my post since I already took care of that for you.........If you dont want to be spoken to rudely then dont post rude replies to the threads, Eric. AND NO IT WASNT AN EXCUSE....IF I HAD KNOWN IT WAS YOU THEN I WOULDNT HAVE TALKED TO YOU IN THAT MANNER......BUT YOU HAD TO CHANGE YOUR NAME TO SOMETHING WACK.....BALLIZTIK WAS MUCH BETTER ANYWAYS!!!!!! IF I WAS ON HERE AS MUCH AS THE THREE OF YOU (ERIC, JAMES & JAKE) THEN I MAY PAY MORE ATTENTION TO GOOFY STUFF LIKE " MODERATORS NAME ARE IN BOLDFACED LETTERS" If I wasnt repressed by retarded crap like " BRINGING BACK A YEAR OLD THREAD!" which is bulls***--- I had a valid question about that post!!..............or " POSTING A USELESS THREAD" Which was in OFF TOPIC!!!!!!!!! THE HOME OF USELESS ANYTHING!!!!!!!!!! and I got in trouble for that?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?! then I may not have such a crappy attitude..........the fact that I dont care and put so much crap on here anymore is due to the fact that when I do help I am never appreciated for it.............thats why I have stopped------ When I have an actual question about something important I get "Z32 doors are the funny ones. 240Z doors are pretty straight forward. One suggestion would be to take off the door panel and look inside. But hey, maybe that's too easy...... "
I dont think I have the problem.......
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
3,785 Posts
0341TODD said:
When I have an actual question about something important I get "Z32 doors are the funny ones. 240Z doors are pretty straight forward. One suggestion would be to take off the door panel and look inside. But hey, maybe that's too easy...... "
I dont think I have the problem.......
And how many 240Z guys do you know of that post here. Name me one that's posted in the last month, please......... :)
 

·
FIVE SPEED&FOAM INJECTION
Joined
·
1,541 Posts
Discussion Starter #16 (Edited)
Is that all you can say b/c you know I have a point here?

You know what.......... I have no idea.....I don't pay attention to the 240 guys....you do b/c you're a mod and thats great......but its not my duty---- The simple fact that I did more with a 240 (as you can see from the pictures) then most of these guys on this site could ever or would ever do should tell you that Im not all that retarded...as a matter of fact I may actually know a thing or two.....

Go take rep points from Scott.......his profile has the word ***hole in it......thats a little backwards that he can have stuff like that yet if I did it everyone would jump all in my ****. Go take rep points from Assleep....Good thing I never turned him in for the very very threatening letter that he wrote me a month and a half ago....boy I wish I still had a copy of that one--- You don't happen to have it do you Jake?

He would have less rep points then me by now.............or would he not? He Actually GOT rep points for (holy crap dude) the worst rigging of a BOV that I have ever seen.............Might I also add that the other day he followed me over to the 1.6L section (for who knows what...maybe he is obsessed with me) and he posted this................------------>My car has probably done it a couple times with my open atmosphere BOV. But oh well.
__________________
1987 300ZX Turbo, 5 Speed, TurboXS H-34 BOV, WAI, Manual Boost Controller at 10 PSI.




I mean come on man..........seriously
I started out on this site actually helping people......but the more retardedness that happens around here......the more I stay over in the 1.6 forum.......Where there aren't stickys made to show people how to rig stuff so it'll cause you to stall in traffic.....Jake Monkey had a better write up then that. He didn't get any rep points.......
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
3,554 Posts
0341TODD said:
no, not owned Jake......and dont lie--- you have NOTHING like that in your car, that was 2 weeks worth of install for me too do----I dont care how good your nieghbor is or what kind of High School riggin you come up with.

Anyways...... Whats another rep point to me---- Im on my way to 50 LOL.......When I eventually get kicked off I will just start a new screen name.
I think that its gay we have so many rules....I understand the PG-13 thing....but I have every right to talk to someone like that when they are being a smart a**. I think that is ridiculous.........I have done more to my car in the time that I have had it then I think the rest of you may ever do ( with the exception of Jamesz) I could care less to look at anything identifying anyone as a mod--- I dont ever pay attention to the fact that your name is BOLD ITALICS or whatever. There is no need to edit my post since I already took care of that for you.........If you dont want to be spoken to rudely then dont post rude replies to the threads, Eric. AND NO IT WASNT AN EXCUSE....IF I HAD KNOWN IT WAS YOU THEN I WOULDNT HAVE TALKED TO YOU IN THAT MANNER......BUT YOU HAD TO CHANGE YOUR NAME TO SOMETHING WACK.....BALLIZTIK WAS MUCH BETTER ANYWAYS!!!!!! IF I WAS ON HERE AS MUCH AS THE THREE OF YOU (ERIC, JAMES & JAKE) THEN I MAY PAY MORE ATTENTION TO GOOFY STUFF LIKE " MODERATORS NAME ARE IN BOLDFACED LETTERS" If I wasnt repressed by retarded crap like " BRINGING BACK A YEAR OLD THREAD!" which is bulls***--- I had a valid question about that post!!..............or " POSTING A USELESS THREAD" Which was in OFF TOPIC!!!!!!!!! THE HOME OF USELESS ANYTHING!!!!!!!!!! and I got in trouble for that?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?! then I may not have such a crappy attitude..........the fact that I dont care and put so much crap on here anymore is due to the fact that when I do help I am never appreciated for it.............thats why I have stopped------ When I have an actual question about something important I get "Z32 doors are the funny ones. 240Z doors are pretty straight forward. One suggestion would be to take off the door panel and look inside. But hey, maybe that's too easy...... "
I dont think I have the problem.......

Nothing such as how... Would you like me to take off my wheels and show you that I have Tokico shocks? Are you really that hardcore? I'm on Mardi Gras break so I'll humor you as to doing so. You just are getting pissed off that whenever you are acting stupid then you all of a sudden change to serious mode and act any one (besides James which never does) to take you seriously and give you a responce..

Eric did nothing that you haven't done in the past.
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
3,554 Posts
0341TODD said:
You know what,,, I have no idea.....I dont pay attention to the 240 guys....you do b/c youre a mod and thats great......but its not my dutie---- The simple fact that I did more with a 240 (as you can see from the pictures) then most of these guys on this site could ever or would ever do should tell you that Im not all that retarded...as a matter of fact I may actually know a thing or two.....

Go take rep points from Scott.......his profile has the word ***hole in it......thats a little backwards that he can have stuff like that yet if I did it everyone would jump all in my ****. Go take rep points from Assleep....Good thing I never turned him in for the very very threatening letter that he wrote me a month and a half ago....boy I wish I still had a copy of that one--- You dont happen to have it do you Jake?

He would have less rep points then me by now.............or would he not?

The letter is all in PMs I'm not the one bringing out all the garbage here. You are. This isn't a democracy if you haven't noticed. Scott can do as he pleases. Who's going to tell him different that matters?

I've never claimed to have more than 2 OEM front shocks and 2 Tokico rears so I don't know where you getting "any of that stuff" from
 

·
FIVE SPEED&FOAM INJECTION
Joined
·
1,541 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
I think you missed reading a post up on the top of page 2

And you did claim on page one that you have the same Z emblem on your rear floor.

Scott can do as he pleases yes.....but once again ( Why the hell do I have to repeat myself) I would get in trouble for that and its ridiculous.

I would honestly just not say anything if I were you Jake....If Scott or any admin of this site found out about the PM you sent me I think you would be finished on here.
 

·
Power FC Z32
Joined
·
2,147 Posts
I thought at first you guys were friend just having fun with each other and why I did not intervene but now I see you guys are really fighting.

1) Please remember if you are offened it's only words and try to have a thick skin. I learned that early on when visiting boards.
2) PM them if it really bothers you and working things out.
3) If thing can't be worked out respect each other enough to know to stay away from each other, in another words don't post a reply.
4) If that doesn't help PM me and I will try and work thing out for you.

Ok guys, remember we are all here for one reason right? We like our Z's. As such, we are a special breed of enthusiast especially the Z31 owner (Not many of you guys left os be nice to each other).


Ok, I'm out! Take a break from the board and play Halo2 or something. :)
 
1 - 20 of 43 Posts
Top