Nissan Forum banner

620 front coilovers

16K views 15 replies 5 participants last post by  510Mods 
#1 ·
heyall. im new to the ite but not to the trucks. i was wondering where or what on i could find a pair of coilovers for the front of my truck. its a 74 620 pickup. ive looked all over ebay but with no luck. i could use some info. thanks
neil :)

Discussion starter · #3 ·
well i want to put coiloveres in it so that i can take out the torsion bars for more clearance with the engine swap. im planning on putting a buick v6 in it and i need more room between the frame rails. oh im in idaho too.

Discussion starter · #6 · (Edited)
well the thing is, is that i already have a buick v6 and not alot of money. id like to have a tricked out 4 cylinder, or v8 but the money is tight. all i really need to put this v6 in is a pair of coilovers so that i can take out the torsion bars. those are the only thing that holding me back from dropping the motor in. i already have the motor mounts made and ill have a driveline made as soon as its in. ok
neil

Discussion starter · #8 ·
well i dont know if i should talk about toyota engines on here? well i was thinking about putting a 22r motor in my 620. ive done alot of work on them and i pretty much know them in and out. the reason why i want to use a toyota motor is because they kinda have a cubic inch advantage. well i dont know
neil

Discussion starter · #9 ·
well no need to talk about the toyota motor anymore. i got the motor in the truck and i dont need coilovers. thanks for the help too.
neil

Discussion starter · #11 ·
yeah i put a '84 buick 4.1 in it.

Discussion starter · #13 ·
well i got the motor in the truck like i said. man its sits really low in the front when the torsions are cranked. ive got the engine running now and all i need now is a driveline fabbed up. ill probably have that done in the next month or so. ok.
neil :cheers:

Discussion starter · #14 ·
well heres some pics of the truck now. sorry that there not that great.

neil

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.