Nissan Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Icy Hot Stunta
2,366 Posts
BORNGEARHEAD said:
Will the 6-speed v-spec trans bolt up to a sr20de motor? Does anyone know this?
The Six speed from a JDM P12 20V Primera probably will. We have one of these trannys now and will be trying to bolt it into a B13 soon.

The cool thing is that this tranny is twice as strong as the stock tranny.

Mike:D

·
:::User Illusion:::
112 Posts
Re: Re: 6-speed in b13?

morepower2 said:

The Six speed from a JDM P12 20V Primera probably will. We have one of these trannys now and will be trying to bolt it into a B13 soon.
Where did you get it from? How much did you pay? I have been looking for it for awhile and the only one I could find was new from Nissan in England. Quoted $2000 + for a new one.

·
Icy Hot Stunta
2,366 Posts
Re: Re: Re: 6-speed in b13?

Sr20 B12 said:

Where did you get it from? How much did you pay? I have been looking for it for awhile and the only one I could find was new from Nissan in England. Quoted $2000 + for a new one.
Ordered it from Japan, costs about $1800.

Mike

·
Nissan Freak
462 Posts
why not swap in the whole engine and tranny, with that torque and bolt ons the b13 would be a monster

·
Nissan Freak
462 Posts
morepower2 said:

Because I already have 420 turbo hp and torque!

Mike
oooooooppppssss sorry i will shut up and go back to my 100 horsepower world hehehehehe

·
:::User Illusion:::
112 Posts
I would love to know how the 6 Speed works out. I belive that the gears are cut closer than the 5 speed box so wheelspin should be a b*tch.

Pretty White said:
Hello Mike, hello Mario. How the hell do we keep up with all these forums?
Hey Ian. I don't know how but I'm doing a bad job of keeping up (hence my reply date).

·
ex-Super *********
1,410 Posts
Mike, is there a possibility of the 6 spd JDM tranny going into a B14 without alot of hacking? Parts replacement it cool with me(I do it for a livin') But I would like to get away without major fabrication if possible.

·
Registered
93 Posts
6 speed

oki this sounds very interesting,puhleez tell meeh more and what i need to get cuz i can get my sponsors to do dis...i have 91 sentra 5 speed,1.6L

·
Registered
118 Posts
Re: Re: 6-speed in b13?

morepower2 said:

The cool thing is that this tranny is twice as strong as the stock tranny.

ive heard that swapping the 6 speed tranny in really doesnt work out too well. generaly just a whole bunch of things go wrong.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts