Nissan Forum banner
1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
In Ur Threadz - Deleting!
1,906 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I don't want to hear any naysay from you 4 lug freaks out there...

Does anyone have a set of 5x114.3 slicks that I can borrow/rent for Ennis on 2/25? I figured it was worth a shot to ask.

:cheers:

-Jeff

·
Registered
319 Posts
MrEous said:

Does anyone have a set of 5x114.3 slicks that I can borrow/rent for Ennis on 2/25? I figured it was worth a shot to ask.

-Jeff

i need slicks

·
1,906 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Ant is bringing his out...ask him 4-lugger.:loser:

lol ;)

·
1,906 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
ahhh...I see.

·
1,906 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Well my everyday tires (Proxes4) only have about 5k on them right now so I'm not really in the market for them.

Just curious...what price are you looking for?

·
Will work for beer
2,696 Posts
These aren't street tires... They're R comp road race/auto X tires, but I've used 'em at the dragstrip as well. on a bad night I was pulling 2.07 60fts...

http://www.toyo.com/tires/tire_lines/high_perf/ra1.html

I'm looking for $150 each for them. they go for about $175 each+ shipping from the cheapest places I can find online.

·
AUTOBOT!!!
210 Posts
MrEous said:
Well my everyday tires (Proxes4) only have about 5k on them right now so I'm not really in the market for them.

Just curious...what price are you looking for?
Whats up with you subtitle, click on what???

Don't be trying to find slicks because Ant got some and is going to spank that ass. :)

·
1,906 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Please...it isn't cause Ant is bringing slicks. We all know the only way he can beat my times (my times without slicks) is for him to add slicks or forced induction.
:loser:

·
Registered
72 Posts
MrEous said:
Please...it isn't cause Ant is bringing slicks. We all know the only way he can beat my times (my times without slicks) is for him to add slicks or forced induction.
:loser:
lol we shall see........im sure he will make a pass or 2 w/o them if it aint busy/packed

·
1,906 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
:thumbup:
...Ant knows I'm just trying to get him riled up.

·
Registered
319 Posts
MrEous said:

but yet when i do this a certain someone calls me a shit talker and feels the constant need to accuse me of this :thumbdwn: (not you jeff lol)

·
Registered
60 Posts
MrEous said:
im not going to listen to you, i run 16 flat on slicks. Get them slicks pad, cause my lanch cazzzzzzzyyyyy :cool:

·
1,906 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Your launches make me think you gotz dat AWD like a WRX yO!

·
Registered
9 Posts
MrEous said:

-Jeff
what is going on at Ennis on the 25th of Febuary. I have a set of MTs Drag Slicks on a set of 5x114.3 rims ....... I can bring them and let you take turns with me in using them.

·
1,906 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Awesome...the 25th of February is the 1st day of the racing season at Ennis. If you can come out then that would be great. I'll pay your way in for racing since it may be pretty busy out there and for letting me use your slicks.

·
Registered
9 Posts
MrEous said:
Awesome...the 25th of February is the 1st day of the racing season at Ennis. If you can come out then that would be great. I'll pay your way in for racing since it may be pretty busy out there and for letting me use your slicks.
you don't need to pay ..... I wanted to go out there too to try out my new slick. I figure I can run them some and then let you give them a try. I did this once with the G35 club and it worked out great.

1 - 20 of 45 Posts