Nissan Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok heard of a guy online that had a 500HP 240sx, i currently have a 90 240SX and am looking to get a 91 and would like to put that up to 500+ HP, so if anyone is interested give me feedback with what parts it'll take to get it up there, i want to try to do it w/ out nitris, but don't know if that's possible, which is why i'm asking for the forums advice.

F

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Well, do you know which motor you want to start with?? Well either way, you will need motor work on either the SR20DET or the KA24DE. Duy's old '95 240sx made 550hp with out the juice. He also has a 100 shot on there but never used it. Many of the Top Tunners in Japan have 500+hp SR20det's. JUN's was pushing 700hp and did 8 sec 1/4 mile runs on the stock chassis. Signal's SR20det is also in the 700 range. It all depends on what you want your car to do. I really don't suggest you build a 500hp car to drive everyday though. Tell us what you want your car to do. And we maybe able to help you better.

Duc Tran
www.boostfactor.com

S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Project D and SRswap.com said that our 240 should be in the 450 range at the wheels or so... Upgraded GP sports turbo, blitz intercooler, bov, bc, tt, etc, Kaaz LSD, JUN Lightweight flywheel, ACT 4 puck, Metal head gasket, etc etc etc About 8000 spent or so just on performance mods.... With an SR20DET

1 - 3 of 3 Posts