Nissan Forum banner

41 - 42 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
291 Posts
ga16freak said:
Thannks for the links..very helpful, I really like those boxes. When I email RE it always sends it back and says there i ssomething wrong with the adress, and i have tried to call the 2 or 3 times today and they havent answered. Are they closed on saturdays? Anyways, could you recomend some RE"s for 200 to 250. That would help me out a lot. Again thanks for the help.
There was a huge electronics show in Las Vegas this weekend, the Consumer Electronics Show, so they are at that all day long. I would wait until about Wednesday and call them again, after letting them get settled back in. For a nice entry level sub, and it was mentioned earlier, look into the RE series 12" (RE is actually the series line name as well). You should be able to get those for the $250 mark because the 8" and the 10" run about $65 dollars or so. The 12"s should be about $30-$40 more (in most cases anyway).

·
Registered
851 Posts
NickZac said:
This is the way to go if your not too concerned with sound quality but like it loud. The only difference is I'm pushing my 12L7 w/ a KX1200.1...a lil overpowering on my behalf :p
i like my passenger's teeth to rattle :D

the 1200.1 is like twice the price of the 600.1....im on a budget here :p

41 - 42 of 42 Posts