Nissan Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Shift_THIS and ZOOM ZOOM
370 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
have any of you guys ever changed a auto to a stick or if you know anybody that has and they have pics and how to do it give me a email

·
Still moderating..sorta
1,324 Posts
It shouldn't be that hard but it is cheaper just to buy a B12 with a 5speed already in it.

BTW how does the Cherrybomb sound??

A

·
0 Posts
I don't think it would be to hard. I have everything for you to do it except the tranny and the mount. The tranny will run around $200 and the mount, maby around $20. I have the pedal assembly, the clutch cable and mount, the shifter, and the linkage. I dont have the center console either because the stuff is comming out of a pulsar but I know that the pedal the the linkade will work on a sentra. If you are interested E-Mail me at [email protected]

·
Shift_THIS and ZOOM ZOOM
370 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
man the cherrybomb is one of the loadest exhaust i have ever heard. when you take your foot off the gas it sounds so sweet i have set alarms off with it. my friend who drives an RX-7 wants a sentra for a winter beater now. If youhave a 5 speed it would sound much better though.

·
Ex-mod/nissan guru
2,136 Posts
look for a thread i made wish included all you needed... parts and labor... i think it was tranny swap... it doenst have photos but still is complete !!

Ive done it so feel free to ask !!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts