Nissan Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
J

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
WELL, AS HUGE NISMO FANS, WE GOTTA HATE ON SOME OTHER BRANDS!;)
IM GONNA NAME MY 5 LEAST FAV. CARS, AND A FEW REASONS

1) ford focus - every "racer" around here has one with a geeky ass wing. and to make it worse, they are the station wagon ones. YUCK
2) dodge neon - there is one kid here that has one with a huge wing, 17" chrome rims, sorry ass stereo, and a huge RAM sitcker in the back window... and to top it off, he thinks his car is better!!!!
3) chevy cavalier - ONE BIT OF ADVICE.... IF YOU WANT TO BE AN "IMPORT RACER" OR FIX UP A CAR TO HAVE THE "TUNER LOOK" GET A DAMN IMPORT!!!! THESE PEOPLE AROUND HERE MAKE ME WANT TO THROW UP...
4) Honda Civic - I think we are all just jealous that their parts are so available!!!
5) any car with a huge wing, off name brand rims, and a body kit that is on the opposite side of the color wheel as their car....

much love...
we are soo damn lucky to have imports, I like having a car that lasts for longer than 120,000 miles

J

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
gee thanks!
I just have a few pet peeves about cars.
First of all, I hate american cars with the tuner and import racer look. EWWW
also, trucks with wings are not cool. If they wanted a sporty look, they shouldnt of bought a damn sonoma.
hahaha
WELL,
post a reply and tell us all what pisses you off!

·
Banned
1,531 Posts
john200sx said:
2) dodge neon - there is one kid here that has one with a huge wing, 17" chrome rims, sorry ass stereo, and a huge RAM sitcker in the back window... and to top it off, he thinks his car is better!!!!

we are soo damn lucky to have imports, I like having a car that lasts for longer than 120,000 miles
Not to disagree with you, BUT....I had a neon before I got my 200sx. Actually that's what I traded in on it. Gotta admit though, fast little car. Easy mods. AND I drove the hell out of it with no major problems. When I traded it in, it had 145,000 miles on it. ALL from me. But DAMN it was probably the UGLIEST car I have ever owned. Just looked like the damn thing sagged in the midsection like a 14 year old wiener dog.

·
Driver
736 Posts
I'm with Adam on this one... I don't hate any cars in particular, I just hate owners that can't drive and make their cars look like sh*t.

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Timbo said:
Here, check it out. Notice the stylish racing stripes that gives the apearance of being fast.

those have to add at least 10 hp

·
West Coast Redneck
1,127 Posts
barnoun said:
I'm with Adam on this one... I don't hate any cars in particular, I just hate owners that can't drive and make their cars look like sh*t.
I'm with Adam and Barnoun on this one. I don't hate cars...cars are one of my biggest passions.

J

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Dont be silly, those racing stripes only added 7 HP.
If you want to add 10 horses, you gotta get those GLOW THINGS THAT COVER THE VALVES ON YOUR TIRE!!!!!!!!!! HAHAHAHA LOL
duh! i know all about sports cars. I own a geo metro on 19"s and a pimp ass 91 probe with a nos sticker, veilside sticker, and I even got a plug in cd player that goes into my cassette player
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
just kidding

·
Banned
1,531 Posts
gonzoangel said:
Actually it IS only 7hp. The self-painted white mirrors add the extra 3hp. And the big DODGE sticker on the winshield adds......not a damn thing....IT SAYS DODGE!!! What the hell was I thinking.

·
Banned
1,531 Posts
OH YEAH!!! You'll love this one. I actually wanted to take the stripes off, BUT when I went to pull the stripes off of the roof, It took the paint with it all the way down to the metal. SO I had two inverse stripes on my car.

WELL, I was so cheap that instead of getting the car painted I purchase WIDER stripes to cover those up.

Apparently the paint on the early Neons was very shitty. If you notice most early neons(that haven't been taken care of) they have paint pealing off of them somewhere.

R

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
gonzoangel said:

dont forget the window stickers, i see two but im also sure there is at least one more on the other
side so all in all about 40hp from just the stickers.oh ya i DONT see where it says R/T ether

R

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
PT CRUISER
NEON
HONDA
HONDA
HONDA too many f-ing HONDAs!!!:eek:

·
DNE's VZR Conversion
6,079 Posts
i like all cars. every car can be made into a nice car. your car has a connection with your heart. it like your best friend and it also a part of you. if you hate your car then sell it but if you love it MOD it out and keep it.

Nuff Said. :p

·
Oh, Herro!
2,337 Posts
I generally love just about any car. Anything has potential and anything can be loved by the right person. So, instead of 5 cars I hate, I'll list 5 cars I'd never buy.

5. New Beetle - A noble attempt, but it fails to capture the spirit of the classic.
4. PT Cruiser - Too trendy and what the heck does "PT" stand for anyway?
3. AMC Pacer - Ugghhh.
2. Ford Expedition / Excursion - I don't care what the ride height is or how fancy the 4x4 system is, you'll never take it off road anyway.

And the car that I would never, ever, under any circumstances purchase, lease, rent, borrow, or even consider driving...
1. Plymouth Reliant - The K-cars were just absolute disasters. Electrical failures, mechanical failures, safety-system failures... they're dangerous to even be near.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts