Nissan Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Ex-mod/nissan guru
2,136 Posts
with mustang rims??.... ouf... you sure you want to do this ??.... youll have to change spimdles all around... and im not sure if can find any thats gonna fit there !! :(

·
Still moderating..sorta
1,324 Posts
Sorry Nick it ain't going to happen :(

·
Still moderating..sorta
1,324 Posts
Crazy-Mart said:
buy them and resale those to a mustang owner (300 to 350$) and make some money to buy new rims 4-100 ;)
Yeah what he said!!!

·
Still moderating..sorta
1,324 Posts
Nah, the B15s have 4X114 wheels

·
Nissan/Mazda Gumshoe
1,052 Posts
5 lug conver.......mustang rims on a.......BBBOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! dont do that , MAN! keep it NAtuRAAAAAAALLLLLLLLLLLL! HOPE THAT HELPED.

·
Nissan/Mazda Gumshoe
1,052 Posts
honestly dude , they look like cobra rims man. anybody from me to sideshow bob would know that they were mustang rims. just my 2 cents

·
Still moderating..sorta
1,324 Posts
AVERAGE said:
honestly dude , they look like cobra rims man. anybody from me to sideshow bob would know that they were mustang rims. just my 2 cents
Regardless, they are nice wheels and probably would have looked good on the Sentra.

·
Ex-mod/nissan guru
2,136 Posts
sell those 500$$... really look like cobra wheel to me !! (im sure it is)... original owner must have paid a lot for those !! :)

By the way... honda wheel wont fit... the hub size is to small !!... ;) only Volks wheel would wrap around nissan hub !! :)

Nissan wheels fit honda, but the contraire is no good.. only volks and nissan share the same sized BIG hub ...and probably not all years !! :)

·
Garage Sultan
1,173 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
I dont think they are the cobra wheel. I thought the Cobra rims were the silver ones. I also though they were bigger than 16". I dunno though im not a Mustang expert. Im not sure if he paid extra for them, ill have to ask them. I always assumed that they were OEM on his 3.8L Stang (not GT).
Ill have to look into the Volks wheels cuz i do like them from some years.
Thanks man!
-Nick

·
Still moderating..sorta
1,324 Posts
Crazy-Mart said:
a nice set of 14in tears drop from jettas would be nice !! :)
Almost bought some, but someone else beat me to it. :(

·
Still moderating..sorta
1,324 Posts
LittlebittaContact said:
Its a good thing you didnt get them, the car might have started to run like junk ;) just a little ford humor :D
I don't get it :confused: I like old VWs.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts