Nissan Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
West Coast Redneck
1,127 Posts
James said:
Yeah some blonde woman was driving it. looked pretty nice but it's sad when these cars go to ppl like that... I bet that car never sees 5 grand...
Not to discredit you or anything James, but the 350Z is not released to the public until end of august. You could have seen maybe a SC430 or an Audi TT, they look damned close to the 350Z.

-Sam

·
West Coast Redneck
1,127 Posts
Damn...I saw something that looked like a nissan micra or something at the gas station, and the lady didn't speak proper english, so I could not distinguish what car it was...sorta odd...smaller than a sentra...like that unloved ford aspire size vehicle.

A couple weeks ago, coming home from somewhere or another, I saw what looked like a Primera Wagon...I was like "WTF!?!" because of the distinguishable nissan logo on the front...it was coming off the 241 toll road onto Santa Marg. Pkway.

·
West Coast Redneck
1,127 Posts
James said:
No I'm pretty sure it was a 350... maybe she worked at Nissan? I'm sure because I saw the Nissan logo on the front of the hood.
Hunt her down and find out!!!

·
in^3,N20,RPM,PSI
4,652 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Yeah, I asked my roomate now and he was in the car with me that morning... He is SURE it was a 350Z. I saw it and I was SURE it was a 350Z...

It was a purple (slightly darker, like a brownish purple?) and it had chrome handles if I remember correctly. The thing I first checked for is the Nissan logo... then I passed by and stuck my head out and shouted "I LOVE YOU!!!!"... Spur of the moment thing.:D

·
West Coast Redneck
1,127 Posts
James said:
Yeah, I asked my roomate now and he was in the car with me that morning... He is SURE it was a 350Z. I saw it and I was SURE it was a 350Z...

It was a purple (slightly darker, like a brownish purple?) and it had chrome handles if I remember correctly. The thing I first checked for is the Nissan logo... then I passed by and stuck my head out and shouted "I LOVE YOU!!!!"... Spur of the moment thing.:D
You know what you have to do now, right? Carry your digicam wherever you go...and get us a spyshot. hehehehe...your pictures could be another enthusiast's pleasure. hehehe

·
See Below
278 Posts
chimmike said:
well, at least you searched...other than brining a post up from 6feetunder.

Maybe it's a sign to all current Z owners... This one will be a parts car in about a month.

·
Banned
4,309 Posts
1 - 17 of 17 Posts