Nissan Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,

I would like to get 350HP to the wheels out of a 2003 350Z. I know they come 287HP to the crank. What might I have to do to achieve this while still keeping it "ALL MOTOR"?

My friend suggested: 1) Installing a pressurized carbon-fiber cold air intake system, and a resonance-tuned carbon-Kevlar intake manifold and plenum.

2)Installing port-matched, lightweight titanium anti-reversion header(s) and a straight-through big-bore titanium racing exhaust system.

He thinks, in theory, that I should be achieving somewhere between 350-360 RWHP and about 330 lb-ft of torque.

Will these five upgrades do the trick??

· Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thanks for the help!!

I see. Ya I see a lot of guys that go forced induction with the 350z. Cause for 5k-6k, you can put a Greddy twin turbo kit on there and I think get around 500HP either to the crank or wheels.... I'm not for sure. :(

Guess I just have more respect for the guys that push out good HP numbers out of an N/A car. In my latest issue of sport compact car, Cosworth built an "ALL MOTOR" VQ35DE and got 440HP to the wheels out of it..... Quite impressive. But who knows how much that ran to do that. :(

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.