Nissan Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My friend just got a 94 300ZX TT exhaust,intake,BOV,intercooler,ect. about a week ago. He brought it to a shop to get checked out and everyting is a ok. Tonite he is chilling and a 93ish Supra TT pulls up talkin s*it that he wants to run. Supra, from what we hear is really fast. First race from a stand 300zx wins by 4 car lengths........second race rolling start a lot closer. Supra took a car length lead..until the 300zx spooled...the 300 pulled and ended up winning by 1 1/2 car lengths. The Supra was supposedly the fastest car around w/ close to 600hp.....well not anymore.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
true......thats exactly what my boy said....that thing spools fast.

J

·
0 Posts
300zx TT

I love to here Supras getting drilled by the 300zx! I had a 91 300zx and loved it (It was the best car Ive owned to date,and I now have a 1974 Corvette 454-4 speed in my garage) I used to hate it when my friends would brag about the Supras. I think they would do it out of jealousy.LOL The Supra is a very fast car and it was produced to compete with the 300zx. 2 things it has going against it are the fact that it cost more than the awsome Nissan competitor and styling! Other than the targa top and that hudge fiin(which comes across as tacky) the Supra just looks plain!HeHeHe.Well enuff Supra bashing.The 300zx is indeed a true bad ass sports car! peaces ---jEzTeR--- nissan blood runes through my veins. I now own a 2002 Nissan Altima 3.5 se and a 2002 Nissan Sentra SE-R Spec V, with plans to get a 350z by 2004(yes the Vette is now for sale to make room for the Z)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts