Nissan Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone know if 300 ZX driver and passenger seat will fit in my 1995 200 SX SE

Thanks

·
Registered
63 Posts
i am 100% positive it will
with lots of modification
i think
maybe
besides can you imagine how much those would cost

laterz
chad

·
Oh, Herro!
2,337 Posts
You're not going to believe this, but I heard it from a reliable source - a Nissan tech that's a friend of mine. A new 300ZX-TT seat, with the sliders and the seatbelt assembly comes out to a grand total of... $4000. You read that right, $4000! You can get some badass Recaros for much less than that!

·
Registered
722 Posts
i would never pay 4gs for some seats. i rather get some sparco milanos and get them reupolstered in a tamer pattern. I found out earlier today that even the svt focuses come with recaros and a getrag tranny! why can't we get that shit? well the spec v is still faster so it isn't that bad

N

·
0 Posts
check out www.leatherseats.com you can get some nice costum covers made that look factory. A buddie of mine has them in his 240sx I'll try to get a picture......... I'm going to get them for my se-l after chrismas...... Only thing about them is they are ment to reapolsture seats and can be tricky to put on...

·
I command you to SEARCH
2,748 Posts
I like my seats...

very nice for the price :D

·
Banned
809 Posts
well, when you weigh 150 lbs.. thats no problem, but when you are almost 300 the "racing" seats dont become an option.. besides, my fat ass provides plenty of warmth, as well as comfort :D

·
I command you to SEARCH
2,748 Posts
Niss200SXGTR said:
well, when you weigh 150 lbs.. thats no problem, but when you are almost 300 the "racing" seats dont become an option.. besides, my fat ass provides plenty of warmth, as well as comfort :D
I'm 250, easy...

I got the extra wide model :eek:

They are snug, but very comfy.

·
I command you to SEARCH
2,748 Posts
I got a pretty good deal on them.

I paid just over $1000.00 for 2 seats, 2 sliders, and 2 three point harnesses.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts