Nissan Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am just around the corner hitting 30,000 miles on my 06 Pathfinder. For those who had the 30,000 preventive maintenance done on their Pathfinders...ho much did it cost to get this done. I've checked the PM booklet and it appears that they will be changing a lot of fluids and a belt of some sort. Thanks.

·
Nissan Technician
826 Posts
You'll need to call several Nissan dealerships cause guaranteed, they'll all be different amounts. Each dealership will also do different services to the Pathfinder maintenances too. Call and find out...good luck.

·
Registered
35 Posts
I used a drive through lube place as I didn't have time this week to do a full oil change service myself, and couldn't wait for 2 weeks on a booked dealership appointment.

Transmission drain and refill + 4 liters Nissan Matic-J ATF $85
Front diff + 1 quart Amsoil 75W-110 full synthetic gear oil $55
Rear diff + 2 quarts Amsoil 75W-110 full synthetic gear oil $75
Engine oil change + 5 liters Mobil 1 0W-40 + Amsoil/Donaldson Ea nanofiber type oil filter $92
Transfer case drain and refill with BG full synthetic Dexron III type ATF $68
Power steering flush and refill with BG synthetic PSF $110
Air filter Amsoil/Donaldson Ea nanofiber type $40

All good to about -50 C temperatures for a total of $525

The accessory drive belt was in good condition and likely will last another year. The problem with replacing the belt is that it is often over tightened and then the belt tensioner usually causes problems and needs replacing soon after, which the dealerships get to charge back to Nissan. :-l

The Nissan Path :: View topic - Got the pre-Winter service done

1 - 3 of 3 Posts