Nissan Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

· Registered
1 Posts
I've got a 2005 Altima 3.5 with about 84,000 miles on it. Whining noise very loud at this point, and since its out of warranty, the dealer wants $1800 to repair it for this TSB issue. And all efforts to get Nissan to do something (anything) for "customer satisfaction" have failed. Never, ever, again. This is my third Nissan in a row, two Altima's and a Maxima. And the Maxima is over 125,000 and due to be replaced and they still won't help. Very frustrating. They're losing a long term customer, and really don't seem to care in the least.

It seems like this should really become a recall. It's not a safety issue in the sense of the wheels falling off, or the car bursting into flames, but I'd still rather not be in the left lane of my favorite interstate and have one of the chains break. It would not be fun to have the trailing traffic start rear-ending when the car comes to a sudden stop.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.