Nissan Forum banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
DNE's VZR Conversion
Joined
·
9,780 Posts
Rathi134 said:
forget walmart, im hitting infintea at 10pm, those who wish to join are welcomed
too cold ! im stayin indoors ! actually i was at valley view mall hehe. :thumbup:
 

·
DNE's VZR Conversion
Joined
·
9,780 Posts
Cha said:
who me? ahhaha . Yeah Adren: just dont kill me. LOL I know how you drive.
course you ! :thumbup:

i took a ride in his truck.. good god scarier in the truck than in the CRX.. i had to hold on to the " oh shit handle " cuz that guy is crazy in the truck ! :thumbup:
 

·
DNE's VZR Conversion
Joined
·
9,780 Posts
02SunnyB15 said:
He he,I'll have to take you out for another spin then Jeff.
hey sunny.. make sure you take him to the
" 6th gear " ;) so maybe you can scare the bejeezus outta him. :thumbup:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
987 Posts
LIUSPEED said:
hey sunny.. make sure you take him to the
" 6th gear " ;) so maybe you can scare the bejeezus outta him. :thumbup:
Yeah think I will,I need to take you to 6th too if you think you can handle it,he he. :thumbup:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
987 Posts
LIUSPEED said:
course you ! :thumbup:

i took a ride in his truck.. good god scarier in the truck than in the CRX.. i had to hold on to the " oh shit handle " cuz that guy is crazy in the truck ! :thumbup:
Ha ha,aw not that bad is it,lol.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
987 Posts
Cha said:
who me? ahhaha . Yeah Adren: just dont kill me. LOL I know how you drive.
Yeah this is true,many incidents in the turbo teg huh? Yeah guess it was a good idea not to take you since you were not feeling well that nite.
 
1 - 20 of 26 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top