Nissan Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
are there any known anti theft issues? I just bout my 99 pathy and I have driven it a few times, but this was a first. I got in and noticed the red anti theft light wasnt blinking, but the high beam indicator on the dash was flashing. Then the thing wouldnt start. the headlights and taillights are flashing like the alarm was going off. I check the relay box and the anti theft relay was clicking and the anti theft horn relay was missing. Which led me to believe that this may be a common problem, atleast on mine. Only way i got it to stop flashing was to go around to both doors and rear hatch, open them with the key and lock them. Then it started. I dont know if the relay is bad or if the system is goofy or what?

Lurch- Pathfinder:newbie:

·
Registered
73 Posts
I have a 95 Pathfinder, and if I'm inside the car without the key in the ignition and then use the power locks to lock all the doors, the alarm will then arm, and I have to insert the key into the ignition before I can open the doors to get out. lol

I just have to remember to disarm the alarm when I'm sitting in the car for a while, but then I sometimes forget to rearm it when I get out, and that's not good. :(

1 - 2 of 2 Posts