Nissan Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Nissan Freak
462 Posts
i can chirp second ig i really go at it some times
unless i double clutch it hehehehehehe
when it is wet i can spin all the way through 4th
if i had my stock wheels i would chirp without a problem, but my yokohamas just stick like crazy

·
P.O.S. Truckdriver
2,070 Posts
i can chirp 2nd...first time ever..seeing as how ever since i bought my car it needed a new clutch and i just recently got one in last week. i never thought a clutch would make such a big difference in seat of the pants feel.

·
Destroyer of Engines
561 Posts
I wish I could chirp 2nd, but I need to get a new clutch before that happens. I could before when I had stock tires, but not with my yokohamas.

·
Dan the car meet man
404 Posts
I've spinned through most of 1st and chirped in second on my automatic :) But, it was on wet asphalt and a 3,200 stall converter. It was was cool while it lasted.

·
Nissan Wizard
193 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Clad said:
since putting in an unorthodox flywheel and clutch I can now pretty easy ;)
I haven't heard too much about that clutch...How's the pedal feel on that? Do you like it. I'll probably be getting an ACT clutch soon.

·
P.O.S. Truckdriver
2,070 Posts
i've got the act hd pp and s/s disk.....pedal feel is great...alot better than my clutch with 114,000 miles on it. when i drove my car home from the shop it had almost no pedal to work with, but as the clutch got broken in the pedal came back. i love it..best mod i've done yet.

·
Registered
22 Posts
b13nissan said:

I haven't heard too much about that clutch...How's the pedal feel on that? Do you like it. I'll probably be getting an ACT clutch soon.

It feels pretty close to stock. So far I like it. The cost was alittle much but you do get what you pay for as they say.

·
Dan the car meet man
404 Posts
How often do you have to change Clutches and Flywheels under hard driving (with going to the track for a couple runs every weekend)? Just curious.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts