Nissan Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Please see below ---->

youngturk said:

This event is being organized for Nissan and Infiniti car owners only.

The second annual Raging Bull Texas Stampede, a countryside drive on some of the most scenic and challenging roads in Texas, will be on Saturday, February 26, 2005. It is a 300+ mile course that starts in Austin, Texas and has been designed for our maximum enjoyment (we’ll leave in the morning and come back before sundown to have dinner and share stories of the day). Detailed maps and directions will be provided, so no one needs to worry about getting lost. If you want to enjoy driving your Nissan or Infiniti car all day, the way it was designed to be driven, come on out and ride with us. More information regarding this event can be found at:

www.RBTexasStampede.com

The FAQ page will, hopefully, answer all of your questions. If not, please write me. This year's Raging Bull will be a totally different route spanning nine counties. Every Z club in Texas has been invited (Abilene, Dallas, Fort Worth, Austin, San Antonio, Houston, and the 350Z Roadster Club), so there should be plenty of new people to meet and rides to check out. Last year’s Stampede had 350Z Coupes and Roadsters, 300ZXs, a 280ZX, 240SXs, and G35 Sedans and a Coupe. Drivers came in from as far away as Del Rio, Abilene, and Dallas.

As before, registration is required which can easily be done at the web site.

Look forward to seeing you at the Stampede!

·
Registered
601 Posts
Matt93SE said:
Sweet!
The day after my birthday.. What a great present to myself! ;)

I'll be there...
Well,I'll be there for sure,unless something keep me from getting off that sat(like work). :)

And I sure can buy you some beer too Matt. :cheers:

·
Will work for beer
2,696 Posts
Hmm, I may not be going now.. I just realized it's the day before the Z Club's cruise to Woodville..

Winter-time Wander thru the Woods to Woodville

Technically, this is our second Z Event of the new year. Most of you obviously passed on the first event of the year, in anticipation of this one, so…
In anticipation of the large turn-out I’m expecting, I have prepared for you this page of preparatory information….

FIRST !!!!!!!........note the new date !!!!!!!
The original date was for Feb. 5th…THIS HAS CHANGED !!!!!!

Due to problems at my job, I am working 7 days a week for several weeks. So I’m moving the date to….FEBRUARY 27TH so that I can attend too J
This is a Sunday.

We’ll be meeting up at the McDonald’s on 59 North.
Take the Little York Exit. This McDonald’s is located on the East Side of 59.
We’ll be pulling out at 9:30am for a nice Sunday Cruise to Woodville. Maps and instructions will be handed out at the starting point.

For those of you that have never eaten here, or don’t have a clue what I’m talking about….go to: www.heritage-village.org
They serve delicious boarding-style food (no menu…you eat what they serve you). If I remember right, the price is $12.95/person for all you can eat (includes drink and dessert). If you walk away hungry from this place…it’s your own fault !

The last time that we went, after we ate, we wound up sitting on the front porch, trying not to doze off !
After Lunch, we’ll meander home, so that we won’t kill off your whole day….leaving you time to get ready for another exciting Monday Morning ! L…but at least you’ll have that fun time that you had on Sunday to think about while you’re at work..

Be sure to invite your friends (the more the merrier).
This could be classified as a warm-up for the Bluebonnet Run, later this year.

Looking forward to seeing everyone there !
David Morreale
Activities Dude
Z Club of Houston

·
Registered
612 Posts
aw, come on matt, you can do it! I'm dam sure gonna try. Let's see how tired I am sunday.

·
Will work for beer
2,696 Posts
well, doing both isn't the problem..

it's the fact that this weekend I'm going to TWS on sat, auto X on Sunday, and then two more road trips in two weeks?

That's 1400 miles in two weekends driving the car pretty hard the whole time. not that I don't drive it hard anyway, but driving 100+ miles to austin to beat on the car for 300 miles, then another 100+ miles home.... only to get up at 7am sun morning and head to Kingwood for another round!

·
Registered
612 Posts
sounds like fun, don't it? :D yeah, that's tough. Don't think I'd wanna do that much myself. But then, I don't auto-x.

·
Registered
612 Posts
nova73guy said:
sounds like fun, don't it? :D yeah, that's tough. Don't think I'd wanna do that much myself. But then, I don't auto-x.

couldn't edit above thread, so here it is. Just had a second thought about the above cruise. Matt's got the right idea. I'd drive over 700 miles on saturday, then do the woodville cruise on sunday. Think I'll wait for the zclub cruise. Give me an extra day to get the b14 ready.

·
Registered
601 Posts
nova73guy said:
couldn't edit above thread, so here it is. Just had a second thought about the above cruise. Matt's got the right idea. I'd drive over 700 miles on saturday, then do the woodville cruise on sunday. Think I'll wait for the zclub cruise. Give me an extra day to get the b14 ready.
Well same here,kinda tired from work coming home from Florida trip around midnight(12-2am) and driving to austin early in the morning.I think I'll pass on the second annual Raging Bull Texas Stampede up on Sat,get myself rest,and ready for the Sunday Zclub cruise. :)

1 - 12 of 12 Posts