1 - 20 of 72 Posts

· Registered
420 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What: 2nd Annual All nissan Meet/B B Q

When: January 30, 2005 @ 12:00

Where: 1015 Mandalay Beach Rd
Oxnard, CA 93035-1880 (beach/park)

This is our 2nd all nissan meet. Last years meet was successful so we decided to throw another one this year and hopefully it will be as successful as last year. We had about 40 cars showed up and this year im thinking it will be more because we will be posting in all the other nissan forum. i would not want to miss this event. We will be barbequeing cause last year lots of people came hungry. If you guys got any questions feel free to email me @
[email protected] or pm me.

also i will need a head count so we know how much food to get.. thanks.

So. Cal Guys you dont want to miss this!

· Smth Crmnl,not therapist
2,463 Posts
Now this is what I was talking about! I'll be there, beard and all, and I don't even have a nissan anymore

· Smth Crmnl,not therapist
2,463 Posts
actually, you guys should call it something besides the annual all-nissan meet, as those usually go down in the OC area and the 3rd one of those was this year, in 04.

· My ass, your face
6,612 Posts
come on guys, i know there are a lot of socal enthusiasts out there! this is something you do not want to miss out on!

· My ass, your face
6,612 Posts
Wufaded said:
Add me to the official head count, I am not missing this meet. Also, anything I can bring to the BBQ let me know....Cups, Napkins, Rum & Coke? j/k :D

Hope to see all you other mofos there!!! Anyone else going?

sweet! official huh? its gonna be a good meet

· My ass, your face
6,612 Posts
erixpulsar said:
sweet!!...i'm so there......now i gotta choose a ride to bring.....my 89 sentra....or my 86 pulsar.....any help?

come with a buddy and u drive one car and have him drive the other:)

· Registered
4 Posts
bring whatever you think will help..haha i dont know about rum and coke..i would like to :cheers: but i dont want anyone goin home with a DUI..haha

Bring both cars. Thats what im doing. taking the b15 specv and the 240sx. :thumbup:

· Back in a Nissan....
553 Posts
Move it to Texas :thumbup:

1 - 20 of 72 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.