Nissan Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Ok this all just happend a few minutes ago....So I'm still scared as "SHIT". Ok here's what happend I'm chilling at a friends house right and this guy roll's up. He was a friend of the guy the lived next door. So he's stops for something and then leaves while reving the hell out of his engine. I take it as a offer of somekind. I jump in the right Z, make a u-turn in the coldasack and follow up to the main parking area. What do you know there he is. Looked liek he started to take of his tops of his ride. So I stop next to him look up out of the passenger window and yell,Eh, Wanna race ? He looks at me and emidiately starts to put his top back in and jumps in his car before i even know what happend. Looks over at me and says, Where at ? I say,right on ---------rd..... so we go out to the road leave and just gun it. I could tell he was a pretty skilled driver, because his RX-7 was flying down the road right away. Not delaying to much longer and take off after him. Being it is how my turbo needs work it was a while before it kicked in. So I shifted as best as I could to catch up with this guy. Finnally after a few seconds his bumper is commng closer and closer to me.BUt then notice "!OH SHIT !,!TRAFFIC!". The worst part is I'm on the WRONG SIDE OF THE ROAD and the on-comming explorer don't look to happy with me either. Then I nail it into first and jump into the right lane. Then all of a sudden,FUCK ! There's traffic slowing down along with my opponent ! I swerve in front of him barley missing him and the 02 lincoln infront of me. Then I Go on the breaks again.....skeerrrdddd...the tires squill as I slide on into a ditch. FUCK,FUCK,FUCK,FUCK..........NOt only am I racing durin the day !There's ppl around who obviously where pissed off. And traffic that looked as if the where all pulling cell's,SHIT ! I'm stuck in a ditch with ppl around. Luckaly the guy I was racing was nice enough to stop and help me out of the ditch. First try the car won't budge,second time car almost budges,3rd time,YES! Back's up and onto the road we go. The oppenents friend jumps into My Z. I jump in with the otehr guy and we are on our way home. ThANK GOD ! I think next time I'll think twice before I try someting like this again. Let this be a reminder that not everyone gets a second chance to live. Or rather get that lucky. But then again the day isn't over with yet. God I pray nothing happens. Did I menchin one of the witnesses sped of in there car somewhere ?

·
Registered
333 Posts
dude your lucky you didnt get yourself hurt. Sometimes you have to make sacrafices for what you love though

·
Registered
333 Posts
wow i just dug this way up, but i wonder if this guy ever got cought by the cops, or anything!

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
D**N DUDE !,

You know how old this post is ? No I never got caught and yes i did learn a lesson. i have driven since then but no not illegally. I getmy license in like 3 weeks or so and no I don't have the Z anymore. I sold that car a few weeks after this insident. But to your answer no I didn't get caught or in trouble.

~BB~

1 - 6 of 6 Posts