Nissan Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
258 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok i have a 77 280z and in the shop my mechanic is rebuilding the engine its taking rather long since all the parts that i ordered are just getting here it took me a while to save up and some parts that they send me where the wrong parts so i had to send it back. :mad:

now i have rust problems or what i call metal skin cancer... now i know i need some body parts like the the cowl the one between the windshield and the hood dont know the excact name for it i think its just a cowl that is rusted to the fullest. My fenders could still be saved my doors also suffer from the desies but might still be able to save it. does anyone know any place where i can find body parts ive searched all over the southern region salvage yards in Miami FL and couldnt find nothing is their any place online that wont charge me an arm and a leg for a fender? i found one place but ill need my mom and dad to take out a second refinance on the mortgage to even consider buying anything from their hefty datsun department

·
Registered
3 Posts
get on craigslist and u should be able to locate what u need. better off by a whole car cuz u r gonna put a hole in your pocket if u just purchase only the stuff u need. any prob, e-mail me - [email protected]

David

·
Registered
258 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
sorry i havent wrote but an update i found this guy in arizona who bought a shop that use to be a datsun repair shop and he found a couple of steel fenders some from the 80's and some for the 70's which is the one that i needed he gave me an amazing price for steel hood and steel fender i think it is for about $150 i thought it was a great deal

1 - 3 of 3 Posts