Nissan Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
490 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I want to see a 250z go into production.

Preferably with a small body (2 seater) t-top anyone?

·
Registered
500 Posts
Like where they drop a QR25 in it instead of a VQ35, a la the Altima? Something tells me it would take away from the stigma and prestige of the Z car putting such a small engine in it and turn it into a glorified Sentra Spec V.

That's just my $0.02

·
Registered
24 Posts
What about a 250SX?

Based on the Silvia S15? Or just a 2-place FWD coupe version of the Spec-V, available topless.

Makes perfect sense :)

·
All over your face!
2,384 Posts
UnderDog said:
Like where they drop a QR25 in it instead of a VQ35, a la the Altima? Something tells me it would take away from the stigma and prestige of the Z car putting such a small engine in it and turn it into a glorified Sentra Spec V.

That's just my $0.02
That would kill the "Z" legacy allright

·
Registered
490 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
no no no
new body style.

I want a cheap, 2 seater (possibly), SMALL car. I think that nissan needs a smaller car. sentra - 4 door. 350z - too big imo,

small car with tight suspension, fast, but focused more on suspension

·
Registered
672 Posts
they should makea two seatert top using teh sntra se r's as the baseof te platform,put a turboed qg18dein itand makeit lighetr andsomewhat smaller than the se r. heheh. that would rule
or teh same,except a turboed qr25de.and it could be callewd pulsar.....or maybe (insert numeral here)SX

·
Towards Antisocial
592 Posts
I'm sure Nissan will kill the "z" legacy all on there own without anyone's help.

In my opinion they already did when they released that ugly a$$ thing.

I want a [email protected]#king S15 Silvia.

Had to vent. I've been doing that on this forum a lot lately and it's cause Nissan constantly pisses me off. They always fall short of the mark lately.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts