Nissan Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i have a 1991 240sx and im kinda in a dich. . . . i have been drifting in the car and had more fun then i knew what to do with. . . and my freinds say that my car would be so tight if i did some sweet upgrades to it. . . the thing is i know that if i where to make this car a realy good drifting car. . i would get into a lot of trouble. . so now im wondering if it would be worth it to make it a show car. . . or even just a car that looks very nice and is a nice car to cruz in. . . i live in fremont california and dont know of to many place's to take it to, to have it worked on. . . so some help would be nice and greatly appriceated. . .

·
Registered
5 Posts
malveras said:
i have a 1991 240sx and im kinda in a dich. . . . i have been drifting in the car and had more fun then i knew what to do with. . . and my freinds say that my car would be so tight if i did some sweet upgrades to it. . . the thing is i know that if i where to make this car a realy good drifting car. . i would get into a lot of trouble. . so now im wondering if it would be worth it to make it a show car. . . or even just a car that looks very nice and is a nice car to cruz in. . . i live in fremont california and dont know of to many place's to take it to, to have it worked on. . . so some help would be nice and greatly appriceated. . .
Dude, show cars are a lot of money to make nice and you'll be too worried to hit that wonderful front bumper you paid a fortune for. So i suggust that you do a little engine, a little handling components, as little rice as possible. Take it from there.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
yea dude. . . i agree, i was at this new place here in fremont that dose wheels and body kits. . .they said the same thing. . . and im in full agrement. .. the thing is that i dont have the fat wallet to do all the crap now. . and that bugs me cuz that car is a great car and i love it to death. .. and i raely want to see that thing lookn as good as it can. . . but any way i now im wondering if some one might have a fuel pump that i can buy for my 240. . at a good price. . . thats the only thing holding me back from getn this thing on the road. . . .

·
KA24DET
1,000 Posts
I'll sell you an OE 240SX fuel pump for $50 shipped, or else it's definitely good to invest in a 255lph fuel pump from Walbro. EBay!

·
Registered
17 Posts
hey man what u want 2 do is do some engine mods but hardley any body mods cause if u want to keep up drifting wich is fun as hell do no body work cause if u do u will fuk somthing up like i did i brock my rack and pinion wich cost me $435 so i say just do some engine work no body

·
Tarmac Terrorist
272 Posts
Agreed! Drifting is hard on Body, Frame, and Components like power steering racks.
Leave the car stock, get it moving a little quicker, work on the footwork, suspension, all that stuff to make it handle well, and if you still have interest in it, work on the body then!
Balls to the Wall! :balls: .

1 - 6 of 6 Posts