1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
My ass, your face
3,520 Posts
daamn, that sucks really bad

·
Registered
32 Posts
famous last words... "if it were a fuel leak problem the motor would have caught fire."

minutes later...

"Damnit."

·
Registered
2,022 Posts
omg......its so fucking awsome but at the same time....saddens me.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
there was only one fire extinguisher around that could be used and when the fire truck that is at the track showed up it had no water to put out the fire.

·
Metal > Rap
668 Posts
No water to put it out? WTF, who is that damn stupid? My heart is saddened for that persons loss, I know how it feels.

·
Registered
88 Posts
thats a rough loss... i hope no one pulled out marshmellows or hotdogs as a joke...... not impying that i would......... *pulls foot out of mouth* ahem... so sad, so very sad

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
The_guy_in_grey said:
thats a rough loss... i hope no one pulled out marshmellows or hotdogs as a joke...... not impying that i would......... *pulls foot out of mouth* ahem... so sad, so very sad

there were people yelling out put some more lighter fluid on it,and saying they should roast some marshmellows and hotdogs

·
Tarmac Terrorist
272 Posts
Well That just plain sucks...I hope that never happens to me or anyone I know...Unless it was set by someone and the person deserves it...but then again personal property damage sucks.
Kick the person's ass if you have a grudge with them.

The Really sucks, and so does the Fire Department, not that the car would have been Salvagable.... :thumbdwn:

·
Registered
88 Posts
blu99sentra said:
there were people yelling out put some more lighter fluid on it,and saying they should roast some marshmellows and hotdogs

are you serious.... i though i was the only one arrogant enought to say somethign like that... not to a car though, maybe to some well known world leaders :p

·
Registered
189 Posts
Must have been a serious fuel leak... If I spend the money on a car, I think I might look into a fuel cell or something safer for my car when racing... God that sucks... :balls:

·
Registered
29 Posts
When you hit a certain financial investment level in your car, one really should consider how to save it if something goes wrong. I installed a 10lb Halon fire extinguishing system in my car even before the turbo build. The bottle is under the passenger side dash; the pull cord is (ironically enough) where the lighter used to be :D ; and the jets are installed on the fuel side of the engine bay. Must have been all that "safety-first" mentality I became obsessed with on my race team quite some time ago ;) . I actually had somebody ask if it was nitrous ... :crazy: .

... seriously though, that really sucks.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts