Nissan Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
The_guy_in_grey said:
thats a rough loss... i hope no one pulled out marshmellows or hotdogs as a joke...... not impying that i would......... *pulls foot out of mouth* ahem... so sad, so very sad

there were people yelling out put some more lighter fluid on it,and saying they should roast some marshmellows and hotdogs

·
Tarmac Terrorist
272 Posts
Well That just plain sucks...I hope that never happens to me or anyone I know...Unless it was set by someone and the person deserves it...but then again personal property damage sucks.
Kick the person's ass if you have a grudge with them.

The Really sucks, and so does the Fire Department, not that the car would have been Salvagable.... :thumbdwn:

·
Registered
88 Posts
blu99sentra said:
there were people yelling out put some more lighter fluid on it,and saying they should roast some marshmellows and hotdogs

are you serious.... i though i was the only one arrogant enought to say somethign like that... not to a car though, maybe to some well known world leaders :p

·
Registered
29 Posts
When you hit a certain financial investment level in your car, one really should consider how to save it if something goes wrong. I installed a 10lb Halon fire extinguishing system in my car even before the turbo build. The bottle is under the passenger side dash; the pull cord is (ironically enough) where the lighter used to be :D ; and the jets are installed on the fuel side of the engine bay. Must have been all that "safety-first" mentality I became obsessed with on my race team quite some time ago ;) . I actually had somebody ask if it was nitrous ... :crazy: .

... seriously though, that really sucks.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.