Nissan Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Alright so heres what i am looking at:its got good paint just an ugly cream color that i can deal with,Has been lowered and has tein suspension parts supporting. interior awesome, sunroof great, HUD on dash,Engine: Genuine RB20t I-6 , Currently dismantled as the guy was planning to go forged internals, Turbo in great shape, Intake mani great shape, Lower block good shape with no scoring or glazing on the walls, No ptv contact anywhere. Head has a small (3/8'') crack in the # 2 cylinder ceiling between the valves and plug hole. All external accs. working, alt, wp, ps, ac. Trans (5sp) in good shape, needs new fluid. Turbo back xhaust running 3'', believe it was greddy iirc. All wiring & electronics good,he is selling the 240sx shell for $400 no front bumper i dont mind,also selling the engine for $400 with the cracked head and i can get one in new condition from a guy he knows from $200 shipped from california,so about $1000 and i dont mind doing the work,is it a good deal?i met this guy i know where he lives been to see everything and not going to be sold over the internet so no scam
lso taking the limited slip differential from it to put in his car but putting his into it,dont know what car it is but its newer and not limited slip and hes putting it into the 240sx,it would be great for a sylvia conversion

·
Sup Mod keeping the peace
7,222 Posts
Sounds like a good deal. If you get it, keep us informed as to your progress while building it up. Pictures would be nice.

Good luck!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts