Nissan Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
for all u nissan lovers; I got a '91 240 coupe stock. 105k miles, new tires, new injectors runs like a champ.
now;
question 1 - it worth selling (and how much)
or
question 2 - modifying (what kind simple but effective and good lookin mods)
im not lookin to spend more than a few g's so no engine swaps are not one of my first priorities.
(if you got any pics of sweet 240's POST THEM)
thanks

·
Registered
405 Posts
mrbarryk said:
for all u nissan lovers; I got a '91 240 coupe stock. 105k miles, new tires, new injectors runs like a champ.
now;
question 1 - it worth selling (and how much)
or
question 2 - modifying (what kind simple but effective and good lookin mods)
im not lookin to spend more than a few g's so no engine swaps are not one of my first priorities.
(if you got any pics of sweet 240's POST THEM)
thanks
I would say a s13 front conversion no more popups. Then any left over get suspension, or sell it to me for about 750 hehe.

·
KA24DET
1,000 Posts
S13 front end is starting to grow on me. It's also kind of unique. A clown in my city has a 90 240SX with an S15 front end, and I may be weird, but I like the S13 Silvia front end better.
If I were you, I'd NEVER sell my S13. These cars are great, and you can definitely manage an engine swap for under $2,000. But if you don't want to get invovled in that, I understand... It can be quite an ordeal. In any case, invest in some rims and big muffler, if you want to make your car look more edgey. I chose to keep my rims stock, because I don't really give a damn (well, at least not $600) about wheels. I went the money's-under-the-hood route. But if I did give a damn, I'd pick up some 17's, and maybe that Erebuni spoiler. S13 front end looks great too.
Or, maybe just invest all that $$$ in the engine department. Body kits are cool, but none can replace the rush of a T25. Psssssssh!!!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts