Nissan Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 7641 Posts

·
Administrator
1,075 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Welcome to the third trimonthly 24 Heures du Whore official post whore contest! The most recent post whore contest was held on July 2 & 3. Ordinarily we do not permit post whoring on this site, so this is your last chance in 2004 to get it out of your system. The next will not be held until at least January 2005.

The rules are simple. Each post must be a complete (and original) thought and your posts cannot be back-to-back. Your posts must also follow the rules of this forum. You are encouraged to report violations of these rules. To do so, click the "Report Bad Post" image (
) for the post in question and provide a reason. Reports will not be accepted by any other means.

The forum software maintains a count of posts (by member) in each thread. This is the count we will use.

The winner will be the member with the greatest number of posts in this thread at the end of the contest. The winner will receive the privilege of having an avatar 150x200 pixels and 40kb in size (JPG, GIF, or PNG only). The loser will be the member who violated the rules the greatest number of times. Their prize will be a weeklong ban, administered by myself. :thumbup: This is why it's in your best interest to follow the rules and report violations.

During the last contest I challenged you to break the 10,000 post barrier. It was not accomplished, but perhaps this time...?

The contest ends tomorrow at 7:00 AM EDT, 24 hours from now. Get to work!

·
I miss good ol' OT
1,716 Posts
This is my first post whoring contest. I really don't plan on attempting to win.

·
I miss good ol' OT
1,716 Posts
Whoring is always bad. This contest is not a good thing.

·
I miss good ol' OT
1,716 Posts
Bc i have to work and can't sit in front of the PC all day.

·
I miss good ol' OT
1,716 Posts
I'm thinking you can.

I'm just pissed bc someone is going to pass me in post count.

·
I miss good ol' OT
1,716 Posts
Yes, and if its you, i'm going to get FCS to abuse his power (again) and ban you.

·
Doodeee doodee doodee doo
1,495 Posts
Altim8GA said:
Yes, and if its you, i'm going to get FCS to abuse his power (again) and ban you.
Bwahaha... it could happen that way... I've been banned once this year... I wouldn't be surprised... you going to offer him free KFC for the next month?

1 - 20 of 7641 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.