Nissan Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 7286 Posts

·
Administrator
1,075 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Welcome to the second trimonthly 24 Heures du Whore official post whore contest. You may remember the first official post whore contest was held in April, meaning it has now unofficially officially become a trimonthly event. :)

The rules are similar. Each post must be a complete (and original) thought and your posts cannot be back-to-back. One difference from the last 24 Heures du Whore is you will not need to keep track of your score. The forum software does this already, and those are the counts we will use. Members who violate these rules will be disqualified. You are encouraged to report violations.

The person with the most number of posts will either win a prize of some sort or be banned for a week. I haven't decided yet. :D

During this 24-hour period all other post whoring threads will be locked. The contest ends tomorrow at 9:00 AM EDT. The last contest had a rather weak total of 746 posts and 39 participants. Let's make this one better!

*edit* 9:45 PM EDT Friday: challenge issued: reach a thread total of 10,000 posts by the time this contest ends.

·
Registered
9 Posts
be kinda of a slow turn out since most of the whores are banned right now so good luck on a whore contest where all whores are banned lol

·
What's in your wallet?
2,640 Posts
yay, I plan to play in this one.

·
Administrator
1,075 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I lifted Adam's temporary bans. He can go on another banning frenzy after this contest is over. :)

So far I'm winning... which is kind of ironic considering I only had 4 or 5 posts last month.

·
What's in your wallet?
2,640 Posts
without the ban the whores will smell the blood (possibility of higher pc's) as soon as they wake up.

·
What's in your wallet?
2,640 Posts
and speaking of whores look who just walked in

·
What's in your wallet?
2,640 Posts
hey if he wants to be more open minded to the whores it's all good

·
What's in your wallet?
2,640 Posts
yay, time off for the military (at least some of them)

·
PB JELLY TIME!
1,484 Posts
YAY! I am only 25 minutes late, but I have nothing to do all day, so this thread is perfect timing!!

·
PB JELLY TIME!
1,484 Posts
Yeah, I get my weekly $280 paycheck today. I wont drink though. I am thinking of installing my motor mounts today.

·
What's in your wallet?
2,640 Posts
ok I'm slipping because I'm trying to work at the same time

1 - 20 of 7286 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.
About this Discussion
7.3K Replies
38 Participants
Scott
Nissan Forum
Nissan Forums is the go to place to talk about your favorite Nissan model, including the Rogue, Maxima, Altima and even sports cars like the 370Z and 200SX.
Full Forum Listing