Nissan Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Former SuperMod
745 Posts
Congratulations!!!

That mark makes my 112,800 or so mileage look like dog poo. :) My car is 3 years younger though... think I have enough time to catch up? LOL

Everyone hears that the Japanese 4-bangers will run till they die, and your motor is a perfect example. Throughout the life of the car, have you had to do any other work/repairs to the car besides the usual maintenance? That being fluids, belts, hoses, filters, gaskets, plugs, wires, pads, elec parts, and whatever else I forgot. Did you have to do any major head work or did the transmission die, minus a clutch or flywheel if yours is manual? TIA,

·
Ready for swap #2
342 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
and no not anythiing huge neeeded to be replaced....just the basic maintaince when it was needed...well a freeze plug blew in my car last year it was a $2 part...which ended up being a 700 Problem :p the clutch was rusted and starter was frozen. all kinds of goodys oh yeah Water Pump replaced other then that nothing really was a problem and yes its a 5sp

·
Former SuperMod
745 Posts
Glad to hear it has lasted this long. I've had to do a lot of the usual maintenances as well. Battery, starter/solenoid, both halfshafts, pads, plugs, alternator (x2), belts, and probably something else. Not bad though, all needs to be done sometime.

Question: how the hell did u go that many miles? Do you ever sleep?? :p

1 - 5 of 5 Posts