Nissan Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Today my wife and I experience the first issue. We really like the Rogue but the Digital Infotainment screen failed to turn on. We live if the desert and today it was a blistering 100F today. Probably inside the vehicle it gets easily over 130F.
After turning off the car and restarting it, the screen continued to not turn on. After getting to our destination. We turned off the car for about 10 min. When we go back in to restart thankfully the Digital screen came back on. Not sure what to do if this happens again. But I think this will be an issue in the future. Figured others that get this same issue could see there not the only ones this would be a good place to report the issue. Maybe some Nissan folks may see this and offer some suggestions. Sad to see this issue coming up so soon in a new 3 month old car.

·
Registered
2,431 Posts
Sounds like maybe a bad solder joint on one of the AV circuit boards that's parting in high temps. To avoid a "we can't reproduce it" from the dealer, next time it misbehaves get a clear snapshot showing the blacked-out screen along with a lit-up dash and the tachometer visible to show that the car is running. They should replace your AV with no questions.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Today my wife and I experience the first issue. We really like the Rogue but the Digital Infotainment screen failed to turn on. We live if the desert and today it was a blistering 100F today. Probably inside the vehicle it gets easily over 130F.
After turning off the car and restarting it, the screen continued to not turn on. After getting to our destination. We turned off the car for about 10 min. When we go back in to restart thankfully the Digital screen came back on. Not sure what to do if this happens again. But I think this will be an issue in the future. Figured others that get this same issue could see there not the only ones this would be a good place to report the issue. Maybe some Nissan folks may see this and offer some suggestions. Sad to see this issue coming up so soon in a new 3 month old car.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hi, I had the same thing happen to my 2021 Nissan Rogue today. I saw a YouTube video in regards to the same problem, his video was helpful. I waited a while and restarted my car and the screen was working again. I would like to know if this has happened to you again or if it was a one and done. My car is ONLY 3 weeks old. Thanks in advance for your help.

·
Registered
2021 Nissan Rogue Platinum
12 Posts
Have you tried holding down the infotainment's power button for approximately 20 seconds until the screen resets and restarts?

I think this is the video Laurieshear was referring to.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Hi, I had the same thing happen to my 2021 Nissan Rogue today. I saw a YouTube video in regards to the same problem, his video was helpful. I waited a while and restarted my car and the screen was working again. I would like to know if this has happened to you again or if it was a one and done. My car is ONLY 3 weeks old. Thanks in advance for your help.
We don’t think we had this reoccur how ever we have had the reverse camera failed to come on once or twice while backing up.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Try old power button for few seconds and see if it rest the screen.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Please send link!!!!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts