Nissan Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just purchased my rogue this week with 5 miles on it and found that the remote start does not work, before i call to make a appt. with the Nissan service dept. Has anyone else had this issue. I know i am doing the correct steps on my remote and i know the box is checked on the setup menu on the dash for remote start. I have tried both remotes just to rule that out.

·
Registered
5 Posts
How far away from the vehicle are you when you tried it? I’ve noticed the range of the key fob is not all that great.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
How far away from the vehicle are you when you tried it? I’ve noticed the range of the key fob is not all that great.
I have tried standing right next to the car. I imagine it's going to be something simple to fix, i just was hoping not to have to take it in, since i only have 150 miles on it.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Press lock doors button and then try (holding for 3 - 5 seconds the start button). Sorry if you already know and tried that.

·
Registered
2 Posts
I just purchased my rogue this week with 5 miles on it and found that the remote start does not work, before i call to make a appt. with the Nissan service dept. Has anyone else had this issue. I know i am doing the correct steps on my remote and i know the box is checked on the setup menu on the dash for remote start. I have tried both remotes just to rule that out.

·
Registered
2 Posts
If you are referring to Nissan Connect accessed through iphone. Good Luck. This function did not work from the first day I purchased my 2019 Rogue. They sent a engineer from their NJ office who was unable to get it to work. The only hope I can give you is after several visits with my local dealer and after 3 months they got it to work. You will need to be persistent.😡

1 - 7 of 7 Posts