Nissan Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just purchased my rogue this week with 5 miles on it and found that the remote start does not work, before i call to make a appt. with the Nissan service dept. Has anyone else had this issue. I know i am doing the correct steps on my remote and i know the box is checked on the setup menu on the dash for remote start. I have tried both remotes just to rule that out.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
How far away from the vehicle are you when you tried it? I’ve noticed the range of the key fob is not all that great.
I have tried standing right next to the car. I imagine it's going to be something simple to fix, i just was hoping not to have to take it in, since i only have 150 miles on it.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Press lock doors button and then try (holding for 3 - 5 seconds the start button). Sorry if you already know and tried that.

·
Registered
2 Posts
I just purchased my rogue this week with 5 miles on it and found that the remote start does not work, before i call to make a appt. with the Nissan service dept. Has anyone else had this issue. I know i am doing the correct steps on my remote and i know the box is checked on the setup menu on the dash for remote start. I have tried both remotes just to rule that out.

·
Registered
2 Posts
If you are referring to Nissan Connect accessed through iphone. Good Luck. This function did not work from the first day I purchased my 2019 Rogue. They sent a engineer from their NJ office who was unable to get it to work. The only hope I can give you is after several visits with my local dealer and after 3 months they got it to work. You will need to be persistent.😡

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
About this Discussion
6 Replies
5 Participants
Wienman
Nissan Forum
Nissan Forums is the go to place to talk about your favorite Nissan model, including the Rogue, Maxima, Altima and even sports cars like the 370Z and 200SX.
Full Forum Listing