Nissan Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello....started having problem w rear liftgate. Took to dealer and ordered new latch. Brought back for install. Car was finished and tested in dealer lot. Nothing. Same issue. Took it back in right there. Tech said new latch is bad too. Will order another new one. Issue is ......press dash open button-nothing. Also nothing when pressing key fab or rear button. Anyone have same issue? Can you open rear liftgate manually?
Thanks

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Hello....started having problem w rear liftgate. Took to dealer and ordered new latch. Brought back for install. Car was finished and tested in dealer lot. Nothing. Same issue. Took it back in right there. Tech said new latch is bad too. Will order another new one. Issue is ......press dash open button-nothing. Also nothing when pressing key fab or rear button. Anyone have same issue? Can you open rear liftgate manually?
Thanks
Water infiltration in to wires/connections. No resolution but to replace entire hatch. I'm replying to question since no one else did. This is an on going problem on Rogue. Anyone else???

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Water infiltration in to wires/connections. No resolution but to replace entire hatch. I'm replying to question since no one else did. This is an on going problem on Rogue. Anyone else??? By the way it had nothing to do w 2 new latches. Connections had mold on them they were so wet. 2018 Rogue Midnight Edition

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
By the way, you can open rear liftgate w a screwdriver. NO MANUAL way to open hatch, well w a screwdriver and flashlight. Tech showed me. No reply on that either. Am I a t the right forum?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts