Nissan Forum banner

2018 Nissan Versa Note Radio Control Unit

2K views 7 replies 2 participants last post by  VStar650CL 
#1 ·
My daughter managed to melt the radio screen on her 2018 Nissan Versa Note. Have been looking for a replacement on eBay and it's slim pickings. There are one or two on there in pretty bad shape. I've heard that I can use Sentra or Versa Sedan stereos from the same time frame by changing the bracket. The issue is that there is no reliable cross reference. The part number shows only one unit fits her car.

The part number is 281859MF0A. The model number is CV-CN17N0GX. I know it has the 5 inch screen, Bluetooth, and a backup camera. No navigation. Attaching a pic for reference.

So can anyone point me in the right direction on a possible replacement that would work in her car? Can order them from Nissan for about 2k, which is highway robbery.

Thanks.
Font Electronic device Computer hardware Data storage device Hard disk drive
Font Electronic device Computer hardware Data storage device Hard disk drive

See less See more
#4 ·
Her VIN is 3N1CE2CP3JL357599. I'll check out parts deal.

This is a pic from the one part number that matches on eBay. Think the listing is screwed up. It shows as a 2018 Altima receiver, but then under the fitment information it shows "Nissan Versa 2018-2018 (receiver), AM-FM-CD-receiver, w/o navigation; Hatchback (Note), w/Bluetooth. Also attaching a front pic of her unit.

Only reason I'm not buying the eBay listing is it has a big gouge in the screen. And it's $242.

Vehicle Car Motor vehicle Automotive design Hood

Circuit component Rectangle Computer hardware Font Electronic device

#6 ·
This is the -3VY0A part from the '18 Versa sedan, it has the right connector layout. The WD's imply the only real difference is you need to swap two pins on the small white connector for the Aux port. I can get you pinouts if you decide to try it.

#7 ·
Wanted to provide an update on this. First, thanks to VSTAR650CL for helping me out. About a month ago, the catalogue updated so show that the head unit from a 2017 would fit in the 2018. Part number 28185-9ME0A. Found one on Ebay in good shape for 100 bucks. Installed last night and works perfectly.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.