Nissan Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have fault codes showing on my 2017 Rogue Sport. P0546 and P2018 (Exhaust gas temperature sensor). I would like to make this repair myself but I am having trouble finding where the actual sensor is to see if it's just a loose connector, a broken wire or if I need to replace the whole sensor.

Can anyone help with this? TIA

·
Sup Mod keeping the peace
6,759 Posts
The P0546 indicates that there is a malfunction related to the exhaust gas temperature sensor circuit. It should be located in front of the CAT.

The P2018 fault code is caused by a malfunction of the Intake manifold runner control valve position sensor/curcuit. The sensor is connected to the front end of the valve shaft; the Intake manifold runner control valve is integrated to intake manifold. It should be located at the front of the engine.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
The P0546 indicates that there is a malfunction related to the exhaust gas temperature sensor circuit. It should be located in front of the CAT.

The P2018 fault code is caused by a malfunction of the Intake manifold runner control valve position sensor/curcuit. The sensor is connected to the front end of the valve shaft; the Intake manifold runner control valve is integrated to intake manifold. It should be located at the front of the engine.
Thanks. It looks like I typo-ed. I should have said P2081, not P2018.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
How difficult should replacing the sensor be? Is it something I should be able to do easily in my driveway or do I have to dismantle half the car to get to it?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts