Nissan Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just installed a trailer hitch and a T-connector wiring harness on my 2014 Nissan Rogue SL. The wiring harness that I bought pulls power from an unused connector in the factory wiring harness on the driver's side in the rear compartment. The connector has a tan wire and a small blue wire going to it. The problem is that there is no power going to this connector in the factory wiring harness. Can anyone tell me what this connector is for and what I need to do to get power to it? I don't really want to have to run a power wire clear to the front of the vehicle and splice it in if I don't have to.

·
Sup Mod keeping the peace
6,639 Posts
I just installed a trailer hitch and a T-connector wiring harness on my 2014 Nissan Rogue SL. The wiring harness that I bought pulls power from an unused connector in the factory wiring harness on the driver's side in the rear compartment. The connector has a tan wire and a small blue wire going to it. The problem is that there is no power going to this connector in the factory wiring harness. Can anyone tell me what this connector is for and what I need to do to get power to it? I don't really want to have to run a power wire clear to the front of the vehicle and splice it in if I don't have to.
Have you got the optional power back door system installed. If not, there may some extra wiring that you see.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts