Nissan Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello Everyone

I have 2013 Nissan Murano SV AWD, the master warning light is lit on the dash, after the OBD scan it came with these error code:

• 2 engine errors codes: P1574 and P0500
  • 4 ABS error codes: C1116, C1107, C1105 and 1106
the car had an accident on the front passenger side (See the photo), I repaired everything only these codes left

Where I should look to diagnose the issue?

·
Sup Mod keeping the peace
6,874 Posts
It looks like all these fault codes point to the ABS actuator system which is located on the passenger's side by the fire wall. Since the damage is on the passenger's side, you'll have to inspect all the aspects of the ABS system such as broken harness connectors, connections to the passenger's side front wheel. Check the fuses.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
It looks like all these fault codes point to the ABS actuator system which is located on the passenger's side by the fire wall. Since the damage is on the passenger's side, you'll have to inspect all the aspects of the ABS system such as broken harness connectors, connections to the passenger's side front wheel. Check the fuses.
what is the ABS actuator system? Do you mean the ABS Anti Lock Brake Actuator Pump?

I inspected the harness for the left ABS wheel sensor but it looked fine with no visual cut

·
Sup Mod keeping the peace
6,874 Posts
what is the ABS actuator system? Do you mean the ABS Anti Lock Brake Actuator Pump?

I inspected the harness for the left ABS wheel sensor but it looked fine with no visual cut
The ABS Anti Lock Brake Actuator Pump is part of the ABS actuator system. Plug in the OBD scanner and reset all the fault codes, then after driving the car, see if the same codes come back.

All the "C" codes point point to a mismatch of signals from other wheels. The "P" codes point to out of range signals from the vehicle speed sensor circuit. Here are possible causes:
• Harness or connector (The CAN communication line may be open or shorted).
• ABS actuator and electric unit (control unit).
• Wheel sensor.

If you can't resolve the problems, it's best to take the car to a Nissan dealer for proper diagnosis.

If you want to diagnose the problems yourself, you need to download a copy of the FSM for your car from 2013 Nissan Murano PDF Owner's Manuals or Nissan Murano Service Repair Manuals.
The sections EC.PDF and BRC.PDF are the ones you need to read.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
The ABS Anti Lock Brake Actuator Pump is part of the ABS actuator system. Plug in the OBD scanner and reset all the fault codes, then after driving the car, see if the same codes come back.

All the "C" codes point point to a mismatch of signals from other wheels. The "P" codes point to out of range signals from the vehicle speed sensor circuit. Here are possible causes:
• Harness or connector (The CAN communication line may be open or shorted).
• ABS actuator and electric unit (control unit).
• Wheel sensor.

If you can't resolve the problems, it's best to take the car to a Nissan dealer for proper diagnosis.

If you want to diagnose the problems yourself, you need to download a copy of the FSM for your car from 2013 Nissan Murano PDF Owner's Manuals or Nissan Murano Service Repair Manuals.
The sections EC.PDF and BRC.PDF are the ones you need to read.
Thanks for your fast response and help, gonna read the manuals and hopefully will narrow it down

1 - 5 of 5 Posts