Nissan Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Hello, good news, yes you can!!!! You can either DIY or pay someone to install them. I'm not sure if your model is pre-wired for shifters but if so it'll be semi easy install. You'll just have to change a few things with the steering column cover and turn signal/window washer blade switch bracket. I have a '13 Altima 2.5 S model which doesn't have the shifters but I discovered through reading the "Service Manual " ( search NICO CLUB service manuals in Google) All the models are probably programed to have manual mode its just a matter of buying all the parts and doing a proper install. It's pretty easy for me because I have experience modding electronics. Here's a link to my Altima profile (new) post explaining in short detail. I'll post more pics soon. Link here https://www.altimaforums.net/showca...ma-2-5-s-l33-does-have-manual-shift-mode.244/ please ask questions. I'm in the process of installing them. I'm just waiting on parts. Also I'll have to make my own custom wiring harness because they aren't sold separately.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.