Nissan Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
When I take my foot off the accelerator the car brakes and then, if stopping, when the speed gets to about 20kph the brake lets go and it shoots forward. Can this be adjusted?

·
Admin and Sup Mod keeping the peace
7,673 Posts
When I take my foot off the accelerator the car brakes and then, if stopping, when the speed gets to about 20kph the brake lets go and it shoots forward. Can this be adjusted?
At this point, it's best to perform an ECU code readout with a portable scan tool to see if any fault codes are set. The tool can be purchased at most auto parts stores or online at Amazon.com. Most auto parts stores can perform the code readout free of charge. Post the actual codes here on the forum so that we may be able to help you further. The codes are in the form of Pxxxx where the xxxx is a numeric code. If there is one or more fault codes set, they can help point to the malfunction.

How many miles are on the car and when was the last time the CVT fluid was replaced?

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
At this point, it's best to perform an ECU code readout with a portable scan tool to see if any fault codes are set. The tool can be purchased at most auto parts stores or online at Amazon.com. Most auto parts stores can perform the code readout free of charge. Post the actual codes here on the forum so that we may be able to help you further. The codes are in the form of Pxxxx where the xxxx is a numeric code. If there is one or more fault codes set, they can help point to the malfunction.

How many miles are on the car and when was the last time the CVT fluid was replaced?
105000 km (about 60,000 mls). I have just bought the vehicle and have a booking for a compete cvt service in the new year.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts