Nissan Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
When I try to change the time it will not save. I also notices that the radio will randomly reset to a certain station and stay there when you turn off the ignition. Every once in a while it will retain the last station I was on. I have tried using other ignition keys and disconnecting the battery for about a half hour. still no luck

·
Registered
717 Posts
check to see if the shipping fuse has been pushed in all the way and does anything else reset like the A/C settings, if auto air, or the trip odometer? It's in the junction box under the driverside and the fuse will be in a strange looking push pin in the center.

·
Registered
3 Posts
New member here. I know this OP is old, but wanted to let everyone know what fixed this same issue on my Pathfinder. The fuse for "Electronics Backup" is such low current that even the slightest corrosion can cause this issue. I applied Ox-Gard (anti-corrosion grease) on the fuse pins and haven't had the issue resurface.

·
Registered
1 Posts
When I try to change the time it will not save. I also notices that the radio will randomly reset to a certain station and stay there when you turn off the ignition. Every once in a while it will retain the last station I was on. I have tried using other ignition keys and disconnecting the battery for about a half hour. still no luck
Had the same problem pull the extended storage fuse for about 5 minutes with pathfinder off push back in and set time, worked for me.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts