Nissan Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Powered By hopes & dreams
8,328 Posts
If you think that's too much, you're not the one Nissan is marketing to. That thing is a price bargain compared to ANYTHING else in it's category.

·
Registered
630 Posts
the 2012 also marks the return of launch control... where in it slips the clutch to prevent wheel hop which is what caused the 2009's tranny to explode...

as for sex appeal, an r34 ztune is pure sex, but i wouldnt turn down an r35 either... either would go nicely with my gtr32

·
NF Mod/Nissan Master Tech
9,491 Posts
$80000-$85000 is the typical sticker, but demand on them is pushing up the price at many dealers to $100000 to $105000.

·
Registered
2 Posts
News about the Nissan Skyline you MUST know

Guys, I'm probably the biggest Nissan Skyline GTR fan in the world and I had to share this news with other Nissan fanatics. These guys are auctioning off a 2012 Nissan Skyline GTR on their site. I've done my research, they are 100% legit! In fact, they are fast becoming one of the top auction sites in the world.

The point is, one of you can buy this car for next to nothing. They've sold loads of cars on thier site and all for peanuts. No jokes.

Check this out and pass it on to all your friends that are Nissan GTR fanatics! Check it out on smokoo dot com. The site is called Smokoo.

I'm a fan of anyone thats a fan of Godzilla (Skylines nickname)! :woowoo:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts