Nissan Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've recently had an interest in updating the stereo in my 2010 Nissan Altima. The stereo it came with is the one seen here in this Youtube video:

I'm preferring to have something that will work with Android; this stock stereo only seems to work with Apple; I guess having the ability to work with both systems would be ideal, but my preference is Android over Apple. While researching this a bit online, I'm finding that the dash kit that would go in place of the stock one isn't as abundantly available as other form-factors. I'm also reading stories how no audio is being produced from the stock Bose speakers when switching to a new Android-integrated radio. Does anyone have any experience, insight or reference material that's helpful for understanding the nuances that I should be aware of in my decision making? Any help would be appreciated. I looked on Crutchfield's website and some of the Pioneer stereos look like they would be the direction I might go towards, but the recommended dash kit they suggest as being 'likely necessary' doesn't look like it would fit with my digital AC.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts