Nissan Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
563 Posts
I'm in love with 300's. It depends on how good of conditioin the car is in, how many miles etc. IMO they do look better than a 200, but then again they are RWD and much faster. A tons harder to work on...believe me. I never have been a big fan of the 2+2's though. They just look too....long compared the the 2 seaters, which they are and I believe it's like 28-34 inches or SOMETHING like that. If yu want to read up on some info about them go to Zcar.com or Twinturbo.net. Both great places to get information on them. How many miles does your 200 have on it? It just depends on how much you like it. Drive it and see how much you actually like it and if you could live with it. If you want it then get it, that easy.

niss200 - Only some 2 seaters are TT. Most are just NA. VR4's are baaadass. I drove some chics and she didn't have a clutch by the end of the night. Literally. 5k slip launches rock ass!! They do make JDM 2+2's...but it's a shame they're JDM and not USDM!! It's all good though.

· Registered
563 Posts
300 2+2's have a back seat?! JK. I would even come close to considering it's a backseat. Unless you have a little kid or someone under the age of 10, don't put anything back there but work stuff and/or let it be storage for other things. If you go check it out, sit in the "back seat" yourself and see how comfortable it really is. :D. Not very! I would suggest holding out on a TT like Sherb said. Everyone that gets any type of Z always wishes that they got a TT believe it or not. Hmm, why would they regret that? The TT is a much better performer (obviously). But if you like the 300, get it. I mean you can always do a 2+2 TT swap which is a rarity. But it'd be slick as all hell. And if it's only got 68,xxx, go check it out. Who says you won't like it.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.