Nissan Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
153 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a 95 200sx. I saw one the other day that had slightly different Tail lights that I know are stock but look better than mine. I think it was a 97 but I'm not positive. Any clues if the other model years fit my year? I want to change out my lights, I'm not going to paint them and I know they don't make altezzas besides the fact that I HATE altezza lights. Any help guys? Thanks!

·
Registered
153 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Yeah that's what i want. It looks better than my tails. What's the easiest way to get those? Scrap yard?

·
Towards Antisocial
592 Posts
Check with these guys before going through all that. I have a 98' 200 w/ those puffy tail lights you guys like and I don't think they can be swapped with previous year 200's tails. The front lights are different also. so, just be sure to get a difinitive answer from your fellow forum members as to wether you can swap them w/ out body work.

·
Registered
153 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Ok so help me out guys. Do the Stock 98 tail lights (the puffy ones) fit into my Stock 95 with no body work????

·
Registered
30 Posts
azkicker0027 said:
are you planning on swapping out the plain ones with the bubble-eyed lens?? if you do, can you post some pics, i really want to see it with your type of bumper......
I have the 98 tails on my 95... here is how it used to look when i had the stillen wing on it!

·
Registered
153 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Looks good. I wanna get the black insert for the area between the lights. where the nissan symbol is. I like that. o i know.. i just want a damn 98! :)

1 - 20 of 25 Posts