Nissan Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
139 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was on my way to work yesterday and when stoped at a red light a crx with anoyingly loud pipes cam skiding to a hault beside me.Now I think its just me but ever since i got my rims 4 days ago every ricer in town has tried to race me one way or anuther:D. But anyways we were sittin there and he smiles at me and says Hay i here Nissan are pussy cars with no ass. I replied "wanna find out??? at that moment the light turned green which i had been watching for hehe and i got the jump on him tires spinnin balls to the wall. I held the lead untell 4th gear where i shut down. We both pulled into a gas station where we actualy sat and talked for a min where he apoligized for the nissan comment. I found out his car was the crap verson the DX i think it is. and all he had was WAI and a racitiv muffler with no cat . made me kinda mad i hoped i had goten the jump on an SI hah.

·
Registered
152 Posts
you aint missin much, the si is faster but not by much. ive raced a few of both and havent lost to either. though one guy in a dx with a b16 (civic si) engine swap got me 1 out of 3.

·
CA18DET Wizard
1,366 Posts
Why do they (Honda Guys) always wanna talk after you've made them back that @ss up??????:(

·
Registered
139 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
hahahahaha Tonight on the 8:00 news top story. Anuther Honda has been raped. that makes almost a billion and still rising every night. Who is the rapest you ask?? well if you dont know that then you dont need to be at NISSANFOURMS.com hahahahaha:D

1 - 6 of 6 Posts